tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

Can't wait for the update.
This is a good mod, the only thing that needs work are the sprites and the bosses need to be more balanced, like Void Marshall needs a buff, and more projectiles.
Otherwise, good mod.

I mean you can help with coding, spriting, and ideas for bosses and enemies.
I have a boss idea iv'e always wanted to see a mech wall of flesh
[doublepost=1486497611,1486497192][/doublepost]
also you could have A giant snowman mini boss at the end of a frost legion
[doublepost=1486498103][/doublepost]
I'm not much of a coder, but I might be able to help with ideas and spriting

Is the void power core supposed to be very very rare? I've done 15 alien invasions killing 10-15 saucers each time.

Could you make it so there's a config option to change yoyos back to melee? I know there's an accessory that does that, but you still can't get modifiers and stuff on them.

Will this be updated to the newest version of tmodloader?
dude you can play on the current modloader 9.2.2, and if you dont read the notice when the current modloader version was avaible it says that you can play with the current mod version and i mean the mod not modloader.

dude you can play on the current modloader 9.2.2, and if you dont read the notice when the current modloader version was avaible it says that you can play with the current mod version and i mean the mod not modloader.
Ok, thanks. For some reason it kept saying i had an older version, but it works now.

Back
Top Bottom