Night's Buildings - On request!

Night

Plantera
Hello Terrarians.

So this is my thread where I will take building requests and fulfill them...maybe. I've put some time into building in Terraria and I really enjoy it, it became one of my favourite things in Terraria to do lately.
I'm not that great of a builder so don't expect too much. I haven't tried doing pixel art buildings yet so I don't suggest requesting something like that...unless you want me to fail. Scroll down to see creations I already made.

Here some rules:
1. I have the right to refuse any requests for no reasons.
2. Don't suggest anything large unless it's for a special purpose, if so, please pm.
3. Only request general builds (wire builds are fine as well but no pixel art...)
4. Be a bit precise so I know what you want me to do
5. Be patient c:

Once I have finished your request I will be uploading a screenshot and a map containing the building so you can download it.

Also make sure to stalk me and like my posts in each community you can find me in. One request will cost you 2,50$ for each minute I was working on it.

List of requests:
Floating Jungle Isle - Brick Creeper - DONE
[Beach House - Unit One - UNDER CONSTRUCTION]​

Last edited:
Request time! (You can tell I love making them). Could you make me a floating jungle island with water falls and pools and stuff? Possibly with a large jungle shrine is the center?

Request time! (You can tell I love making them). Could you make me a floating jungle island with water falls and pools and stuff? Possibly with a large jungle shrine is the center?

What a nice first request we got there! About the size of a normal floating island or bigger? How should the shrine look like?

What a nice first request we got there! About the size of a normal floating island or bigger? How should the shrine look like?
Make it as big as you want but the bigger the better ;) and I don't really care what the shrine looks like but I prefer that it's made out of mudstone and rich mahogany wood / furniture.

I need a beach house by the ocean with a dock. Been looking for inspiration. Maybe you can build me one.

@Brick Creeper , finished your request. You can dowload it here. Make sure to copy it into your World folder that you should find under documents\mygames\terraria.

Here are some screenshots to look at. There is much more to explore.

Also I used tedit to place things like jungle spores. Building has been done by hand.

ZCgyJQ5.jpg

VPfPsGO.jpg

8sIhSCK.jpg

BjkqXAe.jpg

tXKDBGi.jpg

skJA4Ud.jpg

@Brick Creeper , finished your request. You can dowload it here. Make sure to copy it into your World folder that you should find under documents\mygames\terraria.

Here are some screenshots to look at. There is much more to explore.

Also I used tedit to place things like jungle spores. Building has been done by hand.
ZCgyJQ5.jpg

VPfPsGO.jpg

8sIhSCK.jpg

BjkqXAe.jpg

tXKDBGi.jpg

skJA4Ud.jpg
I'm speechless, this is WAY better than I expected! :dryadconfused:

I need a beach house by the ocean with a dock. Been looking for inspiration. Maybe you can build me one.

If you are looking for inspiration I highly suggest typing ''Terraria beach house'' into google and searching through the provided pictures.
You won't find more inspirational examples for any other building in Terraria. Beach house are very common to build and I really wouldn't enjoy building one as much as I enjoy other things.

If this didn't help you and you still want me to build the beach house let me know, I'll do it.

Ooh, a build workshop? That's a cool idea! Love it!
f3uyjcS.png
You might want to gather your screenshots in the OP altogether. It'd be more convenient!
CIJceIO.gif

If you are looking for inspiration I highly suggest typing ''Terraria beach house'' into google and searching through the provided pictures.
You won't find more inspirational examples for any other building in Terraria. Beach house are very common to build and I really wouldn't enjoy building one as much as I enjoy other things.

If this didn't help you and you still want me to build the beach house let me know, I'll do it.
Thanks. I've been looking there and can't decide on one so thought I would go with yours. But no problem - I understand if it's not your favorite and don't want to build. `:)

Ooh, a build workshop? That's a cool idea! Love it!
f3uyjcS.png
You might want to gather your screenshots in the OP altogether. It'd be more convenient!
CIJceIO.gif

I was going to do that...but I thought it would be smart to collect a few different buildings first before putting it into the OP.

Can I request some sort of spooky laboratory, like the kind for hardcore scientists.

Sounds good, I'll do that. But I might need further details. Which biome should it be in? Is there anything special I should pay attention to?

Thanks. I've been looking there and can't decide on one so thought I would go with yours. But no problem - I understand if it's not your favorite and don't want to build. `:)

I'll start working on it. It'd be great if you can give me a few further details tho (How big/for how many persons?)...
Building a very good beach house that differs from the already existing ones will be very hard but sure...I'll try that.

I was going to do that...but I thought it would be smart to collect a few different buildings first before putting it into the OP.

Sounds good, I'll do that. But I might need further details. Which biome should it be in? Is there anything special I should pay attention to?

I'll start working on it. It'd be great if you can give me a few further details tho (How big/for how many persons?)...
Building a very good beach house that differs from the already existing ones will be very hard but sure...I'll try that.
Underground biome will be nice. I want many crafting stations with some spooky furniture and décor.

It can be small and simple. It doesn't have to be valid housing. An open air dock house maybe. It's a vacation house for my character to fish from and have a bit more something to it than just me putting wooden platforms on top of the ocean water.

Thanks. No hurry on it. And if you're just not feeling it, it'd be okay to back out. I understand that creativity can be tough if it's not fun. :)

Sorry for taking forever! To be honest I haven't even started yet.
I am very sick since friday and I barely leave the bed. I'll be fine soon but next week will be busy for me. Expect them to take a while.
Sorry x_x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom