Night's Edge or Breaker Blade?

HiroroSan

Terrarian
Hey guys I'm pretty new on playing terraria (about 2-3weeks ago I started playing)I just defeated WoF few hours ago and got a breaker blade with a dangerous modifier should I use it instead of using night's edge? btw the night's edge has no modifiers

Night's Edge, for three reasons: faster use time, higher base damage and you need one anyway to craft better swords. Many hardmode enemies (and almost all bosses) are resistant or immune to knockback, so Breaker Blade's higher knockback is not very useful.

Because it's statistically inferior in every way?
Not quite. The Breaker Blade does boast a larger size and knockback value, however I would agree that it doesn't quite extol the weapon enough for general use.

Personally, I'd say that both of these swords are useless past WOF and you should spend your time getting better Melee weapons such as the Amarok.

Not quite. The Breaker Blade does boast a larger size and knockback value, however I would agree that it doesn't quite extol the weapon enough for general use.

Personally, I'd say that both of these swords are useless past WOF and you should spend your time getting better Melee weapons such as the Amarok.
Actually the Night's Edge is in my experience one of the most enduring pre-hardmode weapons for Hardmode damage output; it'll certainly give you a decent option for self-defense from things like Wraiths. It's a little better than a Phasesaber, and in my experience you need at least a T3 Hardmode ore spear to outperform it in close combat.

Nights edge FTW, probably until you get the Excalibur. Then do the solar eclipse after u defeat the mech bosses and defeat mothron for the Broken Hero Sword. Then upgrade ur nights edge, if you get 2, upgrade your Excalibur, too. This will make the True Night's Edge and the True Excalibur. Then combine these for the Tera Blade

Back
Top Bottom