Weapons & Equip Nimbus Rod special feature

Horizontal 8

Terrarian
I think they're should be a special ability for the Nimbus Rod , the ability to well make it rain. Now it's not that big of an impact and kinda stupid , but I thing it would just be neat.

Because summoning stationary turrets or changing the weather are two completely different functions that has little connection to each other besides the rain.
By this logic, I want the Sun Stone to work the same way as the Enchanted Sundial does when rightclicking. Because both are related to the sun.

I agree it can work, and it's relatable as it's an item obtained when it's raining.
But as a right-clicking function, it feels rather inconsistent with it been the only item that has a secondairy option besides DD2 weapons. Many people are used to summon Solar Eclipses, Moon events and skipping nighttime using different items.

Because summoning stationary turrets or changing the weather are two completely different functions that has little connection to each other besides the rain.
By this logic, I want the Sun Stone to work the same way as the Enchanted Sundial does when rightclicking. Because both are related to the sun.

I agree it can work, and it's relatable as it's an item obtained when it's raining.
But as a right-clicking function, it feels rather inconsistent with it been the only item that has a secondairy option besides DD2 weapons. Many people are used to summon Solar Eclipses, Moon events and skipping nighttime using different items.

But the problem with the sunstone and soaked eclipse example is the fact a solar eclipse if I recall is the moon going infrount if the sun when it's already out. You can't summon the sun if it's already out.

This honestly sounds like it'd be more annoying than anything. By the time you get a Nimbus Rod you don't really need Rain for anything else, unless you still need Frozen Wings

Am I the only one who'd like a way to summon rain? It'd need some constraints to prevent back-to-back spam, but hunting ice golems, farming worms, and increasing fishing power are always nice to have on call.

This honestly sounds like it'd be more annoying than anything. By the time you get a Nimbus Rod you don't really need Rain for anything else, unless you still need Frozen Wings

Some people like the look , they already added in the backgrounds for the Pillars.
[doublepost=1567062525,1567062488][/doublepost]
Am I the only one who'd like a way to summon rain? It'd need some constraints to prevent back-to-back spam, but hunting ice golems, farming worms, and increasing fishing power are always nice to have on call.

See this guy gets it , it's not the most amazing thing but its neat to have.

Back
Top Bottom