Ningishu's font

polarvoidyt

Terrarian
I'm wondering if anyone can help me figure out what font this is or a similar one. It's used by @Ningishu in their latest YouTube videos and I love it but I can't find a download for it anywhere. I included a screenshot of it used in the jungle pylon's description. Thank you!
Edit: I found the font, but it's $25 to buy the one that has lowercase letters. It's called Roadbrush.
Edit 2: It took a while but I got it converted! I'm keeping the original screenshot as well as adding mine for a comparison. I'm also adding a download! If you want to use it, unzip the Fonts folder into the Content folder of a texture pack :)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,691
  • Fonts.zip
    6.7 MB · Views: 1,531
  • Terraria_ Dr. Bones and The Temple of Blood Moon 6_26_2020 11_00_34 PM.png
    Terraria_ Dr. Bones and The Temple of Blood Moon 6_26_2020 11_00_34 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,783
  • Terraria_ Dr. Bones and The Temple of Blood Moon 6_26_2020 11_02_33 PM.png
    Terraria_ Dr. Bones and The Temple of Blood Moon 6_26_2020 11_02_33 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,354
  • Terraria_ Dr. Bones and The Temple of Blood Moon 6_26_2020 11_02_58 PM.png
    Terraria_ Dr. Bones and The Temple of Blood Moon 6_26_2020 11_02_58 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,265
  • Terraria_ Dr. Bones and The Temple of Blood Moon 6_26_2020 11_05_05 PM.png
    Terraria_ Dr. Bones and The Temple of Blood Moon 6_26_2020 11_05_05 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,278
Last edited:
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I've been searching for this for about a week now and finally found it, the numbers in the inventory are a little small but is doable. Again, thanks!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I've been searching for this for about a week now and finally found it, the numbers in the inventory are a little small but is doable. Again, thanks!
I'm glad you like it! It took me around 6 hours to do completely but I was determined haha

Reactions: q0_
I'm sorry, but is this still available on 1.4.1? I've done everything that the description has instructed me to do (Unzip the zip file, and move the "Fonts" folder into the content folder of a texture pack) Maybe I'm using a texture pack that doesn't support this? (I'm using PRIME btw) I really like this font and it would be much appreciated if you can help.

I'm sorry, but is this still available on 1.4.1? I've done everything that the description has instructed me to do (Unzip the zip file, and move the "Fonts" folder into the content folder of a texture pack) Maybe I'm using a texture pack that doesn't support this? (I'm using PRIME btw) I really like this font and it would be much appreciated if you can help.
I haven't played Terraria in a few months so I'm not 100% sure it's still functional but it should be since no files changed. The .xnb file location should be (Texture Pack)>Content>Fonts. I'm not very skilled at this so if you can't get it to work, just do what I did and download a pack from here and replace the .xnbs inside of it. Hope this helps!

Its that font is Roadbrush Condensed - coert de decker is the Ningishu actuall in-game font right??
It is a format of Roadbrush, not sure which one. I believe I did use condensed though. From what I found, Coert De Decker is a font creator who's got some nice ones but font Ningishu uses is a version of Roadbrush. Sorry for the super late reply lol

I haven't played Terraria in a few months so I'm not 100% sure it's still functional but it should be since no files changed. The .xnb file location should be (Texture Pack)>Content>Fonts. I'm not very skilled at this so if you can't get it to work, just do what I did and download a pack from here and replace the .xnbs inside of it. Hope this helps!
Ok well, it worked, but instead of inserting it into a texture pack, I just integrated it into Terraria itself. Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom