Other Ninja Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, there is a chance that once you defeat Skeletron a ninja invasion can happen rarely. When the event occurs there are two types of ninjas;katana ninjas, and shuriken ninjas. The katana ninjas can rarely drop a katana (About a 2% chance). The shuriken ninjas always drop 1-5 shurikens on death. Both ninjas can rarely drop a piece of the ninja armor. After the invasion has been completed a ninja NPC will spawn if there is a vacant house, they sell a katana, (16 gold) shurikens (25 silver), and master ninja gear post-golem (4 platinum). The summon item for the ninja invasion would be crafted with 5 shurikens, and 5 iron/lead bars. It would be called the "Ninja Emblem". (Concept art for Ninja emblem attached below) (The ninjas and ninja NPC would look like the ninja trapped in King Slime)

Attachments

• pixil-frame-0.png
    pixil-frame-0.png
    830 bytes · Views: 50
The ninja NPC would Like the Guide, Princess, Stylist, and Forest. Love the Jungle. Dislike the Pirate, Desert, Underground, Caverns, and Hell. And hate the Tax Collector.

I like the idea of having new invasions, but, as we already have lots of invasions, and this one isn't anything new I think it's not necessary. The shurikens are everywhere in your suggestion, and, if you put some attention, they are pretty bad. They are starter throwing weapons that you find in pots and surface chests at the start of the game, and do too little damage to be considered as really useful. What I'm saying is that at this point they would be useless, even if the complete ninja armor set was giving you some buff to this weapon in its bonus.
And about the Katana, well, it's not that good, and some people even have killed EoW firstly than Skeletron, meaning that they have the light's bane, wich is a really better and preferable weapon for those who prefer melee.

So, concluding, if the event itself, and the NPC don't sell new things it's useless to have a new event and NPC for that function.
I suggest you improve your suggestion with new ideas that come with new concepts and good items, or change it completely, like saying: now it's not a Ninja invasion event anymore, it's a Royal army. Idk. I hope my comment helped you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom