NPCs & Enemies Ninja NPC, raids and more

Do you like the idea

• Total voters

Mainworks

Terrarian
So i was thinking why not add a ninja NPC. Seeing how there's already a ninja in the slime why not add a ninja NPC. Well what I'm thinking is that after defeating king slime he can arrive in a house. Or maybe a ninja raid appears (like goblin army and pirate invasion). The ninja armour or maybe the clothe also makes you run faster also melee damage and movement increases. Also Maybe if there is a raid the ninjas can turn invisible. Back to the ninja armour, it might be sold from the ninja NPC or crafted from drops from ninja raids or the slime king. Ninja NPC also sells invisibility potions, Swiftness, Feather fall and maybe gravity.
index.php

I'm also thinking of a raid that happens sometime after defeating all the mechanical bosses. or maybe after getting all the NPC's.
It consists of waves. There are air raids maybe from helicopters or planes. They throw bombs that don't explode. Also ground troops shoot at you. They all have guns.
None yet

Other Suggestion posts by me:
None yet

Attachments

• NinjaNPC.PNG
    NinjaNPC.PNG
    494 bytes · Views: 701
Last edited:
The idea doesn't seem very fleshed out. You don't seem to have unique items which the NPC could sell (the key thing about potions is that you brew them yourself) and you provide next to no information about these raids. On top of all, you make it harder for yourself by being unspecific about when the NPC joins town: Either early game or pre-Plantera, with a big gap inbetween, making it hard to balance him from the information you gave.

Also why would ninjas use guns? Shurikens, throwing knives and smoke bombs are the way to go, as ninjas usually aren't combat oriented.

It consists of waves. There are air raids maybe from helicopters or planes. They throw bombs that don't explode. Also ground troops shoot at you. They all have guns.
None yet
I'm don't know if this is a joke
Or someone who- never mind
"they all have guns"
What are these enemies attacks stats drops
Stuff like that
How long
Does it require a summoning item
Is it natural
Also that seems
Like a completely diffrent thread idea
Please separate them so you know
People don't get confused

Could do with stats and the different ninjas for the raid. I also think Ninja would be more likely to throw shiruken then shoot guns. You might want to check out the Ninja Invasion thread by the way.

I'm don't know if this is a joke
Or someone who- never mind
"they all have guns"
What are these enemies attacks stats drops
Stuff like that
How long
Does it require a summoning item
Is it natural
Also that seems
Like a completely diffrent thread idea
Please separate them so you know
People don't get confused
Could do with stats and the different ninjas for the raid. I also think Ninja would be more likely to throw shiruken then shoot guns. You might want to check out the Ninja Invasion thread by the way.
This is all being written up and will be much more understandable, nicer and much more clearer. Anyone reading this right now should wait next week so that it has contenet you will enjoy and love. It'll be out probably next week Thursday-Australia Time

I would enjoy having a ninja NPC. It/he/she could sell
1)poisoned throwing stars
2) invisible blocks. They're solid but you can't see them. Different than glass...
3) non super spear trap.
4) spike floor trap, sort of like the spear trap except the spikes arise from the floor.
5) non super spikey ball trap.
6) A "needle" sword that use "1 mana" per swing. If the ninja can be gained pre hardmode. 26 damage and if post hardmode 50....
It would just be cool sword. I'm terrible at balance. Maybe it should confuses the enemy?

il
I would enjoy having a ninja NPC. It/he/she could sell
1)poisoned throwing stars
2) invisible blocks. They're solid but you can't see them. Different than glass...
3) non super spear trap.
4) spike floor trap, sort of like the spear trap except the spikes arise from the floor.
5) non super spikey ball trap.
6) A "needle" sword that use "1 mana" per swing. If the ninja can be gained pre hardmode. 26 damage and if post hardmode 50....
It would just be cool sword. I'm terrible at balance. Maybe it should confuses the enemy?
l consider that in my next post

What makes this raid so special that it just needs to exists?
What makes the Ninja NPC so special that it needs to exist and not become a useless NPC?

This is all being written up and will be much more understandable, nicer and much more clearer. Anyone reading this right now should wait next week so that it has contenet you will enjoy and love. It'll be out probably next week Thursday-Australia Time
It's been a week(close enough), and this thread still looks like -pardon me- :red: to me.

No unique items, no stats whatsoever given, vague descriptions of the mobs/raids and the NPC. And Emral's got to the heart of the matter as well since apparently this NPC can spawn as early as game start(kill King Slime), or as late as post-mechs(raid after mechs). Be quite a bloody sight to balance that one around, eh?

Learn to not copy... #HighSpy My capslock key isn't that ruined ok, what did I write here??
He made a different ninja thread(better or not, I don't know). He asked permission to use an idea from one poster and got it. What's there to copy?

It's been a week(close enough), and this thread still looks like -pardon me- :red: to me.

No unique items, no stats whatsoever given, vague descriptions of the mobs/raids and the NPC. And Emral's got to the heart of the matter as well since apparently this NPC can spawn as early as game start(kill King Slime), or as late as post-mechs(raid after mechs). Be quite a bloody sight to balance that one around, eh?

He made a different ninja thread(better or not, I don't know). He asked permission to use an idea from one poster and got it. What's there to copy?
Balancing it wouldn't be that hard. Just make certain things for sale only be available in hardmode. The witch doctor only spawns once you defeat the queen bee...

Back
Top Bottom