3DS Nintendo 2DS Terraria crshes upon start up

TheBlueKokiri

Terrarian
Hi, let me start of by saying I'm sorry if I put this in the wrong place as I am new to the forums. By the title you can tell that I am having trouble with Terraria on my 2DS. Every time I start up the game it goes black and crashes. It says an error has occurred your system will restart now. Is there a way to fix this? If so please let me know. :D

Hi, let me start of by saying I'm sorry if I put this in the wrong place as I am new to the forums. By the title you can tell that I am having trouble with Terraria on my 2DS. Every time I start up the game it goes black and crashes. It says an error has occurred your system will restart now. Is there a way to fix this? If so please let me know. :D
2DS?Hmm...I would say it's corrupted but that only happens to World files.Perhaps a patch will come to fix this.(Do NOT quote me on that because I haven't heard much about anymore Updates for the 3DS Port of Terraria.)But I do hope 2Ds Users get an update to fix that issue.
And hey!
Welcome to the Community!Nice to meet you!

2DS?Hmm...I would say it's corrupted but that only happens to World files.Perhaps a patch will come to fix this.(Do NOT quote me on that because I haven't heard much about anymore Updates for the 3DS Port of Terraria.)But I do hope 2Ds Users get an update to fix that issue.
And hey!
Welcome to the Community!Nice to meet you!
Yea, that's what I was thinking, and Thanks! nice to meet you too!

Back
Top Bottom