3DS Nintendo 3DS Retail Copies Available Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

505Games

Publisher/Developer
Staff member
505 Games
Hello Terrarians!

PS_3DS_Terraria_ALL.jpg

In addition to the Nintendo e-Shop digital copy, you can now purchase a retail copy of Terraria for 3DS! 3DS has added even more versatility to the expanding world of Terraria and we are excited to have reached this milestone along with the Wii U version (coming soon.)

divid.png

Get your 3DS copy at any of the following retailers:

Amazon
Gamestop.com
BestBuy.com
Walmart.com
Nintendo - Click "Find Retailer"
Target.com
ToysRUs.com - coming soon!

You can also refer back to our 3DS launch post for the 3DS Launch FAQ. And, as always, we welcome your questions and feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huzzah!
I'm most likely to use the digital version anyways, because it's faster, but it's good to have physical copies available

hip hip hooray!
now we can all get rekked by medusa at a younger age!
(i think this version has medusa, or is it only some features from 1.3?)

Well that is good news. Makes it easier for me to get on that system, when I get one... Maybe in the future. Regardless I prefer having a physical copy so I can see my collection in hand instead of scrolling a list. Personal preference and soooo use to the old systems did it back then. :dryadsmile:

Does it have local multiplayer ? I mean like a way to play with your buds by just being close to eachother. Without Internet

Just for people to know this version of terraria is 1.2 with fishing and several things from future updates Example: (duke fishron, transpot items to nearby chest, and several more). This is awsome to hear, great to see more people geting a chance to play this even more.

Last edited:
Just for people to know this version of terraria is 1.2 with fishing and several things from future updates Example:(duke fishron, transpot items to nearby chest, and several more). This is awsome to hear, great to see more people geting a chance to play this even more.

Your : ( transformed to :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom