3DS Nintendo 3DS Retail Copies Available Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so great to finally have a physical version of Terraria at home!:happy:
I already have lots of playtime with the PC-version on Steam, but this is unfortunately just digital.
And the 3DS version plays very good too, it just has a few bugs here and there that really need to get fixed.:sigh:

Physical 3DS copies of Terraria have been available in Australian retail stores for about a month already. Were they leaked early, or is it a regional availability thing?

Nintendo gets crazy with their prices sometimes...and doesn't let up. I mean look at Pokémon games that are years old and still hitting the near $40 mark

Wait, does the game have 3D?

Nintendo website says so

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/terraria-3ds

"To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode."
I'm going on the assumption that the physical game comes with all of the features as the one you can download on the system itself--no it does not have 3D features using that information.

I'm going on the assumption that the physical game comes with all of the features as the one you can download on the system itself--no it does not have 3D features using that information.

Nintendo's website says it supports 3D but here the developments told it doesn't because 3DS couldn't run it...

Wait, does the game have 3D?

Nintendo website says so

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/terraria-3ds

"To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode."
I'm pretty sure that message is everywhere 3DS related, whether the game has 3D or not, it's just referring to 3DS screenshots in general, not screenshots of Terraria.

Nintendo gets crazy with their prices sometimes...and doesn't let up. I mean look at Pokémon games that are years old and still hitting the near $40 mark
I so agree. It's annoys me that the put a $60 on The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (I wont even call the game HD because the graphics looks the same from the older version) even though you can get the original games for the gamecube, and wii for less price.

I so agree. It's annoys me that the put a $60 on The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (I wont even call the game HD because the graphics looks the same from the older version) even though you can get the original games for the gamecube, and wii for less price.

Because they're going to give you an enhanced game with added features for cheaper. Yup.

I will admit, Terraria for the 3DS is stupidly over priced. Retail copy is $44.99 at my EB Games.

Not sure if I want to buy this or go for Majoras Mask and Ocarina of Time. Might get it when it updates to 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom