3DS Nintendo 3DS Retail Copies Available Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would depend it could be that re-logic is an Australian company but I'm
Pretty certain they arent so it's most likely rumours.:p
I'm fairly sure Re-Logic is based in America, but 505 Games probably handles distribution of non-PC version.
But it's not a rumour as least as far as I am concerned, because I saw and picked up and looked at a physical 3DS copy of Terraria in an Australian retail store. (I did not buy it; I already have Terraria on PC and that's enough for me.) Maybe we got it early, maybe it was leaked, I don't know. It was in early-mid Feb.

Last edited:
I'm fairly sure Re-Logic is based in America, but 505 Games probably handles distribution of non-PC version.
But it's not a rumour as least as far as I am concerned, because I saw and picked up and looked at a physical 3DS copy of Terraria in an Australian retail store. (I did not buy it; I already have Terraria on PC and that's enough for me.) Maybe we got it early, maybe it was leaked, I don't know. It was in early-mid Feb.
Ah i see maybe it was to see how well it would sell in that country or to see if it was popular in that country tbh I have no idea I'm just saying random stuff now

Ah i see maybe it was to see how well it would sell in that country or to see if it was popular in that country tbh I have no idea I'm just saying random stuff now
It is unusual as we're usually last to get software (and usually with a massive price hike). Without an official response from Re-Logic / 505, we may never know. :)

I'm probably guessing the Wii U edition will come out in April or May? Because I've been saving some money for some time now :redmunch:

No idea why Australia got it early - I didn't even know that myself until right now. :p

As I've noted before, Pricing is done with a ton of input from console manufacturers and is done with concern to the platform and similar/competing games on that platform. Consoles/Mobile manufacturers do not care what a game costs "on PC" or anywhere else but their competitive "comp" basis.

I suspect a lot of times, that "comp" is likely MC....but obviously, that comp doesn't exist on 3DS - so only N would know what they used. Just to do my usual "how pricing works" talk. Whether or not an individual finds it worth it or not is clearly in the eye of that individual. I do know that my kids love the DS version and are thoroughly obsessed - and really enjoyed a chance to play in the kids & cousins MP session. The group Destroyer kill caused wild bouts of celebration on the part of the entire "team" :)

What? Lol do u mean the game in 3D
Because if anything how the game works it suits 2D because it makes it look less cartoony what I'm tying to say the game being in 2D makes it look better in my honest opinion not even that but due to minecraft being in 3D it makes it automatically for people under 7(mostly) terraria is more aimed at people 7-16 mostly because lots of adults play this game is well also due to it being in 2D they can add more and have more power and more money put into giving more stuff to do because minecraft has infinite worlds and a lot of power goes into making infinite worlds and with 3D also that takes loads of power and money to make happen because minecraft has what 11 enemies compared to the over 150 terraria and there's so much more to do in terraria sorry I will put this straight forward minecraft got all the stuff and finished the end in 14hours terraria currently on new profile 4 days still hasn't got all the stuff in normal mode (haven't killed wall of flesh yet)

Because if anything how the game works it suits 2D because it makes it look less cartoony what I'm tying to say the game being in 2D makes it look better in my honest opinion not even that but due to minecraft being in 3D it makes it automatically for people under 7(mostly) terraria is more aimed at people 7-16 mostly because lots of adults play this game is well also due to it being in 2D they can add more and have more power and more money put into giving more stuff to do because minecraft has infinite worlds and a lot of power goes into making infinite worlds and with 3D also that takes loads of power and money to make happen because minecraft has what 11 enemies compared to the over 150 terraria and there's so much more to do in terraria sorry I will put this straight forward minecraft got all the stuff and finished the end in 14hours terraria currently on new profile 4 days still hasn't got all the stuff in normal mode (haven't killed wall of flesh yet)
Lol hopefully that made sense to someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom