3DS Nintendo 3DS Retail Copies Available Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know lol. I'll give it about a year. Maybe 2. I'm in no rush kinda lost interest in the game atm seeing as my iPad died.

Well, if you do get it, I would only recommend getting it only if you have a New3DS XL. I heard it tends to get rather poor FPS at times on the regular 3DS/XL by my one friend.

Because they're going to give you an enhanced game with added features for cheaper. Yup.

I will admit, Terraria for the 3DS is stupidly over priced. Retail copy is $44.99 at my EB Games.
At least terraria for 3ds is worth it, because it's still terraria. But I haft to agree, making things too stupidly expensive just makes the game almost unbuyable.
[doublepost=1458321792,1458321636][/doublepost]
Yeah noticed that. I got an older one and even Pokemon Y lags a little
I have a 2ds and it doesn't lag, only on the destroyer, but that's it.

At least terraria for 3ds is worth it, because it's still terraria. But I haft to agree, making things too stupidly expensive just makes the game almost unbuyable.
[doublepost=1458321792,1458321636][/doublepost]
I have a 2ds and it doesn't lag, only on the destroyer, but that's it.

But the 2DS came out after te 3DS and got better hardware... It isn't bugged down by the 3D feature (even though I don't use mine)

Wow, the Amazon Prime discount on this is amazing!
BOOgqbz.png

From my experience all original 3ds models have terrible fps issues on Terraria, especially when playing multiplayer.

False info, 2ds is just a 3ds without 3d and a mono speaker.

I was meant to put an 'or' as I wasn't sure. Thanks for the info though

Even in CEX (a second hand game store for you Americans) and even most games that are like years old go for £30-40.

We will not get everything from 1.3 because of software limitations (refering to the old 3ds, and 2ds) but we will still get some of 1.3.

We will not get everything from 1.3 because of software limitations (refering to the old 3ds, and 2ds) but we will still get some of 1.3.
Eventually 1.3 will be on every console it just takes time as the ds consoles are not as powerful but will be one day just probably 6ds or whatever they call the next few of them
[doublepost=1458466913,1458466868][/doublepost]
Wow, the Amazon Prime discount on this is amazing!
BOOgqbz.png
Well that's Amazon for ya lol

I saw this at a store and I was liek omg such keeewl mi neds dis plz has sum munny left on card. There was no munny left :(

Hello Terrarians!

In addition to the Nintendo e-Shop digital copy, you can now purchase a retail copy of Terraria for 3DS! 3DS has added even more versatility to the expanding world of Terraria and we are excited to have reached this milestone along with the Wii U version (coming soon.)

Get your 3DS copy at any of the following retailers:

Amazon
Gamestop.com
bestbuy.com
Walmart.com
Nintendo - coming soon!
Target.com - coming soon!
ToysRUs.com - coming soon!

You can also refer back to our 3DS launch post for the 3DS Launch FAQ. And, as always, we welcome your questions and feedback.
It's very good to see terraria expanding to other platforms and different consoles especially as 3ds is quite popular for the younger audience. Also good to see a wii u version I have the wii u currently so I might consider getting it. I do have one question through what version of terraria do they get where console is or behind or ahead of console?
[doublepost=1458543603,1458543269][/doublepost]
Physical 3DS copies of Terraria have been available in Australian retail stores for about a month already. Were they leaked early, or is it a regional availability thing?
It would depend it could be that re-logic is an Australian company but I'm
Pretty certain they arent so it's most likely rumours.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom