Switch Nintendo Switch Freezing Issue

Yoahs

Terrarian
Hiya, I have recently been playing my Nintendo switch terraria addition after the update and have came across a glitch or bug which has really affected my gaming.

Simply the game has been freezing multiple times and the maximum I have played for before it freezes is 30 minutes. Its a real bummer as even though I have autosave on, I am normally half way through a boss fight or busy building a creation in my world, anyone know anything I can do (instead of starting afresh)

One thing I've heard is to play in docked mode.

Otherwise I got nothin'.

I'm sure Loki or one of the mods will come along shortly with some more advice.

There are many people having issues with this most recent update.

Hiya, I have recently been playing my Nintendo switch terraria addition after the update and have came across a glitch or bug which has really affected my gaming.

Simply the game has been freezing multiple times and the maximum I have played for before it freezes is 30 minutes. Its a real bummer as even though I have autosave on, I am normally half way through a boss fight or busy building a creation in my world, anyone know anything I can do (instead of starting afresh)
Hi there @Yoahs, welcome to the forum. :)

Like Nsk1341 mentioned, other players have had better results with performance if the Switch is docked. You can also try to play on small worlds, that may help.

I do encourage you to send in your experience and all the details that you can regarding this straight to the Pipeworks development team (they develop the console version) here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form The more info and player experience they can get regarding this the better, as it can give them good info to hear how players may be having issues.

Hi there @Yoahs, welcome to the forum. :)

Like Nsk1341 mentioned, other players have had better results with performance if the Switch is docked. You can also try to play on small worlds, that may help.

I do encourage you to send in your experience and all the details that you can regarding this straight to the Pipeworks development team (they develop the console version) here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form The more info and player experience they can get regarding this the better, as it can give them good info to hear how players may be having issues.

Alright thanks, although I do play in docked mode all the time pretty much and it still happens I'll send this to Pipeworks, thanks anyway!

Back
Top Bottom