Nintendo Switch Showcase Collection

I think it's criminal that the Nintendo Switch was released over 2 years ago and I still cannot play Terraria on it.

you know what’s even more criminal? not updating terraria mobile for 3 years and hyping everyone about 1.3 mobile whn it was nowhere near complete

[QUOTE =“breadbin,post:1779442,member:49475”]我认为Nintendo Switch在2年前发布是犯罪行为,我仍然不能玩Terraria。[/ QUOTE]
It's against the law to play games?

Terrarian for Smash?

hqdefault.png

So? Dark Pit plays similar to Pit...Marth plays similar to Ike...we can have similar characters (with slight differences).
Ike really doesn't play like marth...
anyway, all of the characters that play similar are usually from the same series, so it would be very odd for the terrarian and the hero to do that...

[QUOTE =“breadbin,post:1779442,member:49475”]我认为Nintendo Switch在2年前发布是犯罪行为,我仍然不能玩Terraria。[/ QUOTE]
Okay, because I'm Chinese

you know what’s even more criminal? not updating terraria mobile for 3 years and hyping everyone about 1.3 mobile whn it was nowhere near complete
I agree. I fired up Terraria on my Android tablet last week and it looks so dated! It was painful to look at the menu even. I blame Relogic ultimately because it is their game and they sold the rights of it to these third party fakes. Thats the difference between doing something with passion and for money.
[doublepost=1561468453,1561468404][/doublepost]
It's against the law to play games?
It's against the law not to play games:)

Greetings, Terrarians!

Given the increased frequency of Switch showcases we thought it would helpful to provide a central location for all the videos.

This page will be updated as new videos become available so make sure to bookmark it and check back often.​

Switch Teaser

Switch - Eye of Cthulhu Boss Fight

Switch - Skeletron Boss Fight

Switch - Touch Controls & Build Showcase
Would like to show my switch expert mode character

Attachments

• B681547F-5F40-4986-9521-871AECE5A1DA.jpeg
    B681547F-5F40-4986-9521-871AECE5A1DA.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 167
Back
Top Bottom