Console Nintendo Switch version, Suggestions.

julianx2rl

Terrarian
This'll sound really nitpicky, but I have a request for the Switch version; Its about the (Directional Button Cursor Snap) and the (Smart Cursor) in the options.

The thing is that, if you have the former setting enabled, you activate the... let's say, "manual cursor" mode with the D-Pad.

However, the only way to go back to the "Smart Cursor" mode is to map a button to it in the settings, and then press it in the game.

That works, but it'd be cool if you could go back to the "Smart Cursor" by just pushing (Not clicking) the right stick.

The reason is that if you can already move the "manual cursor" with the D-Pad then its a bit redundant to also move it with the right stick, which is why I'd like the option to activate the "Smart Cursor" by moving the right stick.

---‐-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, something weird is that:
If you map the inventory to the D-Pad, it will open it when you press the D-Pad (As expected).

However, if you open the start menu with the ( + ) button, and then try to navigate it using the D-Pad, it'll close the menu and open the inventory.

I understand why that happens, but it'd be nice if it didn't.

Thank you for your attention.

Attachments

• 20200910_222457.jpg
    20200910_222457.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 82
  • 20200910_222441.jpg
    20200910_222441.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 80
Back
Top Bottom