tModLoader niol's Buffed Acessories

niol

Terrarian
With the release of the tModloader alpha this mod is no longer being developed for 1.3.5 so all mod support will be dropped a link for the latest 1.3.5 will being on the GitHub.
This used a pretty small mod that I had to practice some modding in Terraria, but then it grew to something more. So here's the results of hours of work and frustration.

Features:
Buffs a Couple of Accessories

Honey_Comb.png

All attacks have a chance to spawn bees.
Star_Cloak.png

All attacks have a chance to spawn stars.
Band_of_Regeneration.png

Increased the health regeneration.
Charm_of_Myths.png

Increased the health regeneration.
Magic_Cuffs.png

Increased mana regeneration.
Decreased mana regeneration delay.
+3 magic damage.
Celestial_Cuffs.png

Increased mana regeneration.
Decreased mana regeneration delay.
+5 magic damage.
Ranger_Emblem.png

Ranged projectiles have a chance to duplicate.
10% chance not to consume ammo.
Rifle_Scope.png

Increased ranged damage based on distance.
Sniper_Scope.png

Ranged projectiles have a chance to duplicate.
Increased ranged damage based on distance.
15% chance not to consume ammo.
Sorcerer_Emblem.png

+50 maximum mana.
+15% reduced mana usage.
Dealing magic damage applies a magic stack that boosts magic damage.
Celestial_Emblem.png

+100 maximum mana.
+17% reduce mana usage.
Dealing magic damage applies a magic stack that boosts magic damage and mana regeneration.
Warrior_Emblem.png

8% increased melee critical strike chance.
10% increased movement speed.
Killing an enemy with a melee attack gives the Beserker Rage Buff.
Mechanical_Glove.png

+12% increased melee critical strike chance.
+17% increased movement speed.
Enables autoswing for all melee weapons.
Fire_Gauntlet.png

16% increased melee damage and melee swing speed.
16% increased melee critical strike chance.
20% increased movement speed.
Enables autoswing for all melee weapons.
Summoner_Emblem.png

+2 maximum minions and sentries.
Yoyo_Bag.png

Increased number of yoyos spawned to three.
Apprentice%27s_Scarf.png

+1 maximum minions and sentries.
4% increased magic damage.
10% increased minion damage.
4% increased magic critical strike chance.
3% reduced mana usage.
4% increased movement speed.
Huntress%27s_Buckler.png

4% increased ranged damage.
10% increased minion damage.
4% increased ranged critical strike chance.
2% chance not to consume ammo.
4% increased movement speed.
Monk%27s_Belt.png

4% increased melee damage
4% increased melee speed
10% increased minion damage
4% increased melee crit strike chance
5% increased movement speed
Squire%27s_Shield.png

+1 minions
2% increased melee damage
4% increased melee critical strike chance
10% increased minion damage
5% increased movement speed
Increased health regeneration
Shackle.png

+1 damage
Cross_Necklace.png

Gives a chance to prevent death.
Pygmy_Necklace.png

Removes enemy immunity frame created by summons.
Two Custom Buffs
Screenshot (46).png

Screenshot (51).png

Notes:
If you have any issues with this mod be sure to comment below I'm usually quick to respond.
And yes the name is a bit unoriginal but I couldn't find anything cool to call it.
This mod hasn't been tested in multiplayer so if you encounter any multiplayer bugs it might take a while before it's fixed.
Also check out the GitHub if you want to check the source code
And of course the workshop page.

Changelog:
v1.2 [1.4]

Adjusted projectile spawning formula.
Adjusted Sniper Scope's tooltip.
Added Recon Scope.
Changed homepage.
Fixed Huntress's Buckler's config name.

Attachments

• niolsBuffedAccessories.zip
    32.3 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
hi, i was looking forward to using your mod but ran into an issue, it either didnt like me, or more likely didnt like one or more of the other mods i was using, any weapon that i used that had projectiles (including some i didnt know counted as projectiles like the early game spear, and summons) would have animation, sound, and break things like grass, pots, etc. however the projectile would disappear right before hitting enemies and thus do no damage or knockback (for spear it sorta just cut the animation short which was odd looking, and for summons like slime staff the summon would be deleted upon touching the enemy) i can give you a list of the other mods i was using if you would like but i narrowed the issue down to this mod specifically, once disabled i no longer had any of the above mentioned issues, hope this helps and you can get it working as intended (assuming you would like this mod to work with other mods) have a good day and i look forward to hopefully being able to use your mod

hi, i was looking forward to using your mod but ran into an issue, it either didnt like me, or more likely didnt like one or more of the other mods i was using, any weapon that i used that had projectiles (including some i didnt know counted as projectiles like the early game spear, and summons) would have animation, sound, and break things like grass, pots, etc. however the projectile would disappear right before hitting enemies and thus do no damage or knockback (for spear it sorta just cut the animation short which was odd looking, and for summons like slime staff the summon would be deleted upon touching the enemy) i can give you a list of the other mods i was using if you would like but i narrowed the issue down to this mod specifically, once disabled i no longer had any of the above mentioned issues, hope this helps and you can get it working as intended (assuming you would like this mod to work with other mods) have a good day and i look forward to hopefully being able to use your mod
Are you on the current version

I only ask this as I encountered this issue on previous version and i seemed to fix it as I was updating the mod but I'll check just to be sure

Just tested it and the projecctiles dealt damage just fine but I did find that infinite bee spawn bug again so at least thanks for that

I wouldn't mind a list of those other mods as i only tested my mod with other mods that i commonly use

I wouldn't mind a list of those other mods as i only tested my mod with other mods that i commonly use
sure thing, i was using your mod, artyy weapon pack, recipe browser, wing slot, boss check list, spirit, fargo's mutant mod, fargo's souls mod, luiafk, Sirducken's Accessory Combinations+ magic storage, yet another boss health bar, veinminer, the amulet of many minions, magnumiactus, the clicker class, extra explosives, and orchid mod, as for your other note, i downloaded from browser and tried playing immediately about 3 days ago and thats when i encountered the issue, if you have updated and fixed that issue since then, then its my bad for not checking again before commenting, but im glad i inadvertently helped you spot the bee bug, thanks for getting back to me about it

sure thing, i was using your mod, artyy weapon pack, recipe browser, wing slot, boss check list, spirit, fargo's mutant mod, fargo's souls mod, luiafk, Sirducken's Accessory Combinations+ magic storage, yet another boss health bar, veinminer, the amulet of many minions, magnumiactus, the clicker class, extra explosives, and orchid mod, as for your other note, i downloaded from browser and tried playing immediately about 3 days ago and thats when i encountered the issue, if you have updated and fixed that issue since then, then its my bad for not checking again before commenting, but im glad i inadvertently helped you spot the bee bug, thanks for getting back to me about it

I tested my mod with those mods and i didn't encounter any problems with projectiles not dealing damage

I tested my mod with those mods and i didn't encounter any problems with projectiles not dealing damage
ok awesome, i guess you must have fixed it shortly after i had downloaded it and i just got unlucky, thanks for the help troubleshooting

Well I only added support for mods I regularly play, but if the demand is there for other mod then I'll consider adding support for them.
I would like to see this mod have support for other mods. Tho you don't have to make it immediatly. I also see a lot of these changes kinda broken but in a fun way.

I would like to see this mod have support for other mods. Tho you don't have to make it immediatly. I also see a lot of these changes kinda broken but in a fun way.
Well I haven't modded this game in a while but if you have any suggestions for mods I could add support for then I wouldn't mind doing that for ya.

Well I haven't modded this game in a while but if you have any suggestions for mods I could add support for then I wouldn't mind doing that for ya.
Nice. Cool work. So as you heard , you can add more support for other mods. The ones I would like most is Split , Polarities , Tenebrae and Ty's Yo-yo Redux.
Edit : How about we make a Discord server for this mod?
Edit 2: I added another mod.

Last edited:
the current update caused this error when looking in the inventory.

everytime i put a cursor on any item in my inventory the game crashes

Attachments

• tModLoader64bit_cDvLhofhLg.png
    tModLoader64bit_cDvLhofhLg.png
    123.6 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom