tModLoader niol's Buffed Acessories

i found another bug....when using the "snowball cannon" no snowballs are used when firing.

Edit : actually any gun or anything that use
ammo is not working properly at all ...i tested the minigun and the snowball cannon and ammo does not decrease when firing.

Last edited:
i found another bug....when using the "snowball cannon" no snowballs are used when firing.

ammo is not working properly at all ...i tested the minigun and the snowball cannon and ammo does not decrease when firing.
Well damn. Thanks for telling me unfortunately I ain't home right now, but when I do get home I'll get right to fixing the bug.

Fixed the issue.

their seems to be a problem with the Sorcerers Emblem involving multiplayer....the magic damage does not stack when theirs more then 1 player on a server. as it always stays on 0

their seems to be a problem with the Sorcerers Emblem involving multiplayer....the magic damage does not stack when theirs more then 1 player on a server. as it always stays on 0
Damn multiplayer bugs are harder for me to fix as no one usually wants to play terraria, but I'll see what I can do.

Back
Top Bottom