Drawings & Paintings Nirvloyd's Arts and Sprites

These look pretty cool, sometimes I wish I was able to draw this good... But alas, I cannot.

I won't be making any requests, I just wanted to leave my opinion. :p

(The days of requesting art are long behind me.)

These look pretty cool, sometimes I wish I was able to draw this good... But alas, I cannot.

I won't be making any requests, I just wanted to leave my opinion. :p

(The days of requesting art are long behind me.)

thank youu~ i am not that good with drawing >,< maybe i amjust good playing with lights and blur
thank you again :3

you are well on yer way to becomin one of the next popular members.
all you need is a confidence boost- a lil bit o that goes a :red: ton of a long way

thanks! i hope so, i really love it when more people enjoy my artwork ^^ , thanks

thank youu~ i am not that good with drawing >,< maybe i amjust good playing with lights and blur
thank you again :3

thanks! i hope so, i really love it when more people enjoy my artwork ^^ , thanks
dont say you arent good- you have a talent not many people have- great proportion! IT SI THE HARDEST THNG TA DO

What will happen is similar to how a bank collapses. (But not really bad like a bank collapsing).

Everyone realises what's about to happen, so they try to put in a request before they close. As more and more people do this, it gains more and more momentum with more and more request, until eventually that artist decides to close them to finish of requests.
The side effect of all these request is forum fame.

And hehehe I already have an art :red:es. ;)

What will happen is similar to how a bank collapses. (But not really bad like a bank collapsing).

Everyone realises what's about to happen, so they try to put in a request before they close. As more and more people do this, it gains more and more momentum with more and more request, until eventually that artist decides to close them to finish of requests.
The side effect of all these request is forum fame.

And hehehe I already have an art :red:es. ;)
... it scare me .-. , i guess i won't open a request any time soon, i wish i don't have a full time job so i can do a request session :< i am just too busy

no no no he didn't trick me at all~ or tell me such things, I just think it is a nice thing to do to someone that taking care of it.
Thanks, it is nice to recieve some recognition. Not many people do stuff like that for that reason.
LtsezoB.png

It's great art, I like the Ariel one.

Just to point out, setting your status "open" and "not taking requests" will bring up some confusion

Ahh, damn. I was happy when I saw an awesome artist with Status: Open, then read the "Not Taking requests." Back to looking <3

Badass artwork by the way.

Back
Top Bottom