Drawings & Paintings Nirvloyd's Arts and Sprites

Nirvloyd

Cultist
-Nirvloyd's Arts and Sprites-

hello terrarian! i wanna share you all of my terraria related drawings and Sprites!

==DRAWING==

v Hello the Terrarian v
km0Ceff.jpg

v Darthmorf v
QSulPol.jpg

v Ariel in Hallow Biome v
emJ88qV.jpg

v Steampunk Ceazar v
EUQNvpD.jpg

=CHIBI STYLE DRAWING=

v Meowmere Girl v
FbAUdi7.jpg

==SPRITES==

v Midas Scythe v

lLY5spv.png

v Sylvarian Long Bow v

JXAk4Et.png

==REQUEST==

At this moment i won't do any kind of request since i doubt that my skill is good enough to fulfill the request from all of you

THANKS FOR VISITING

Last edited:
for now, i do an art giveaway at fb group, so the new post is coming from giveaway :D
anyway, anyone know how to make thumbnail preview? ^^

I really want one of these now. Any idea if you'll open requests?
tbh, i am scared xD i am afraid i will disappoint you, because i can't draw a good pose or good gesture etc, but i will do it, well for now, i will do it just for you ^^ just tell me your request :D the process will take kinda long, maybe 4 or 5 days ^^

tbh, i am scared xD i am afraid i will disappoint you, because i can't draw a good pose or good gesture etc, but i will do it, well for now, i will do it just for you ^^ just tell me your request :D the process will take kinda long, maybe 4 or 5 days ^^
oh, nice, thanks very much!

here use this as reference for a pose:
BmyjO6M.jpg

And this for colours etc.
bPi6ZzM.png

(He also has blue jeans and black shoes)

Thanks!

Ey, c'mon now. Step one of being an artist, never compare yourself to others. Have confidence in your own style of work. There's no use beating yourself down like that. I like the smoothness your drawings seems to present, it looks pretty slick. When you start to feel a little more faith in your abilities, I'd like to maybe request something, if you'll oblige. Continue the good work sir.

it is done, i did my best for you, i hope i am not disappointing >,< and i hope you like it :D solar eclipse :3, i know i am far from good compared to the references though
QSulPol.jpg
That's awesome. Thanks so much. The details in the belt and gloves are really nice.
Thanks.

Ey, c'mon now. Step one of being an artist, never compare yourself to others. Have confidence in your own style of work. There's no use beating yourself down like that. I like the smoothness your drawings seems to present, it looks pretty slick. When you start to feel a little more faith in your abilities, I'd like to maybe request something, if you'll oblige. Continue the good work sir.

thank youuu~ well i am really pessimist about my artwork because i just started drawing like a month ago and i always feel i am not good enough, but you are right, thank you, i'll be more confindence and i wont compare myself to other anymore ^^ ill tell you when i open a request :D

That's awesome. Thanks so much. The details in the belt and gloves are really nice.
Thanks.

you're welcome :D i am glad you think it is awesome~

Back
Top Bottom