Nitramster's Land of Vanity

anonlineuser

Skeletron
REQUESTS ARE OPEN

Welcome all to the land of vanity! I will make vanities here occasionally. Requests will be done within a month of being placed (hopefully). Without further ado, the vanities!

ORIGINALS
bMv5Tx5.png

M5Mwh8X.png

EQUIPMENT
6TczLri.png

ACCESORIES
58UlsAl.png
MGL6KLU.png

oApmg6v.png

EQUIPMENT
WhT35Yq.png

ACCESORIES
lup63m6.png

REQUESTS
Light Ranger: @NatmurX
Li-Ming: @Minh
Jamphix: @Hot Wheels Kid

Last edited:
Can you make a light-ish mage with hitek sunglasses? Other than that just be creative.

Last edited:
How come I didn't come across your thread yet? You got some nice vanity sets going on there, good luck with the requests you will have! ;)

could you make a vanity of this person, you can do it anyway you want, he is from a game that I play, his name is Jamphix

Attachments

• jamphix.png
    jamphix.png
    244.7 KB · Views: 255
That is fine, the top could simply have armor that looks the most like a chest(molten, solar, cobalt, palladium, frost, or , maybe, beetle), and maybe a moon stone?

If this proves to be too difficult, you can try this person here, Russoon (post pic later, currently not available)

As you can see, there are some current technical difficulties. I also removed the simple vanities because they were a bit too simple to really warrant posting. Once the mess right now is resolved, I can continue completing requests.

nitra here are the pics Desdemona
maxresdefault.jpg
upload_2016-2-28_0-52-54.jpeg
elder maxson x01 power armor
Fallout-4-Meeting.jpg
btw the guy with the green marker over his head is the father If you have time can you do Preston garvey
uGkazlf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom