Xbox One No 1.3 update on my Xbox One

Marissajz

Terrarian
I’m wondering if that’s something on my end or if the release just hasn’t hit Xbox One yet. If it’s on my end, what do I do?

I’m wondering if that’s something on my end or if the release just hasn’t hit Xbox One yet. If it’s on my end, what do I do?
Hi @Marissajz, the 1.3 update has not been released yet on Xbox One. Here is more info that Pipeworks posted today:
We're working out all the details on the next PS4 patch as well as Xbox One release as we speak. The PS4 patch won't fix everything (some things have been particularly difficult to track down and reproduce on our end), but there's a good amount of fixes coming for things reported by the community like save conversion, build mode (items getting deleted), multiplayer stability, and crashes; just to name a few.

You'll likely see the Xbox One version have all of the fixes (including the new patch we will release on PS4) so the version numbers are the same. Otherwise it would get really messy with people reporting issues that have technically already been fixed, but just haven't been pushed out to the public. So in that regard we need to make sure everything is at parity.

As in journeys end or pre-journeys end
Journeys end isn't on console yet, you can keep up to date with the monthly state of the game threads:

Back
Top Bottom