PS4 No Character available for download

shadowwraith

Terrarian
I recently re-downloaded Terraria after taking a break for a while and i have been trying to download my legacy worlds but keep getting the "No character available for Download" error message. There are 4 legacy worlds in the clouds saves menu all of the give the error when i try to download them and yet i was able to download them after 1.3 dropped years ago, but in 1.3.5 they are listed but i'm not able to download them anymore.

I recently re-downloaded Terraria after taking a break for a while and i have been trying to download my legacy worlds but keep getting the "No character available for Download" error message. There are 4 legacy worlds in the clouds saves menu all of the give the error when i try to download them and yet i was able to download them after 1.3 dropped years ago, but in 1.3.5 they are listed but i'm not able to download them anymore.
Hi there @shadowwraith, sorry to hear you’re having this issue. I have seen others report that they are experiencing the same thing. Unfortunately I don’t know of any workaround or solution.

DR Studios are working on bringing the 1.4 update to the PS4 and XBox One version, then to the Switch version. So hopefully this bug won’t be present when that releases.

There’s no estimated release date, but you can always read the most up to date Console news here:
Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio

Back
Top Bottom