Mobile No Crafting, No Mounts, No Light pets, Only Summoner.

Schparks

Secret Tree Lover
So, this playthrough was suggested by my mortal enemy best friend, OmegaDerpling. Here are the rules.

No Crafting
-You heard that right. I’m not allowed to craft ANYTHING. Well, except by hand. That’s allowed.
-This is also a single player only world, which means I can’t have people to craft things for me.
-Anything that spawns in my inventory, I buy from NPC’S, or I get due to making this playthrough less tedious, is fair game.

No Mounts
-Pretty self explanatory.

No Light pets
-Also self explanatory.

ONLY summoner weapons
-Yep, that’s right. I’m not allowed to use anything besides summoner weapons. OmegaDerpling has been kind enough to let me start with a SoC, however, since this playthrough would be tedious without it.
-This also prohibits the use of throwing weapons -sigh-
-I’m still allowed to use tools, armor, and accessories that aren’t summoner, though. This should be fun!

Things... aren’t off to a great start...
View attachment 229970
Yep, it’s a Crimson world. Say goodbye to any hope of Ancient Shadow armor... This is gonna be terrible. Also, here’s my character.
.View attachment 229971
Like the name?

82C7AC3C-6DFC-4079-85F0-8CD4DE7EB76D.png

Alright, we start off and are immediately blocked from going right. Left it is.

My first goal is to start killing as many slimes as possible, for obvious reasons. Hopefully my luck is good.

I started walking, but then got stuck in a sand pit in complete darkness. Luckily I grabbed some rope before dying, but I didn’t get any pictures. Apologies.

I thought I saw a sword shrine, but APPARENTLY it wasn’t. Freaking shoot dang. Not that it would have helped much anyways, but it would have been cool.
4AE3146F-ADDE-4B41-903E-7470E488BBCF.png

Something interesting did happen though, I found a cave near the surface, and my first heart crystal. I THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD OMEN. I was almost to the ocean, too. I also found some Tiger Climbing Claws.
5CC3A31C-41BB-49FE-8596-D53CD4F4F05E.png

When I FINALLY got to the ocean, I was instantly killed by a shark...
F477657B-91F8-4634-82B1-4A10E10842F3.png

This is not gonna be easy... I’m taking a break, because my insanity is going into overdrive, and I need to research somethings.

After a couple of days of rest and relaxation, I was ready to head back into this personal circle of Hell I made.
C297AE62-F63E-455D-AEEB-C00EB59ED45F.png

I had made a plan. Using the water candles I got from the dungeon, I was going to head to the desert, and try and farm some sand slimes, since they have the 2nd highest chance to drop the Slime Staff, apart from the Pinkies.
6BB4ACF7-F35B-4502-B214-21AFE48A2A98.png

I was lucky enough to run across a desert hut. It was pretty cool. I got a free chest and two doors for my little base. Unfortunately, zombies and demon eyes were swarming me. Instead of being smart and waiting for them to leave, I decided to fight them. Really dumb idea.
772A006C-17AA-4211-8C90-949A72C1173D.png

*Frustrated frustration intensifies*
Luckily, I respawned when it was almost daytime, so I had it pretty easy. I made my way back to the desert.
76D4368E-6762-4E20-AAA1-8B5A78B802FB.png

Final result! Pretty good for no crafting. Unfortunetly it worked too well.

5E4D4700-5C71-4BCD-909A-F9D8C78B886E.png

I killed it though. Anyways, after a bunch of slime farming (around four hours) I only had a bunch of deaths and a truckload of slime.

I freaking hate this.....

Last edited:
Hmm, is superdashing a viable thing on mobile? I don't know how the interface works. (to superdash on PC, you first dash and jump at the same time, then immediately unequip the shield.)

Hmm, is superdashing a viable thing on mobile? I don't know how the interface works. (to superdash on PC, you first dash and jump at the same time, then immediately unequip the shield.)
Unfortunately, no. Mobile doesn't have awn auto pause, and the controls or weird. I find it hard enough to dash regularly...:sigh:

A superdash is where you keep the momentum of your dash throughout your entire jump, flinging yourself miles. You don't need autopause for it as on PC the equipment menu doesn't cover anything up.
Oooh. That sounds amazingly fun. Ill have to test it! Thanks!~

Don't forget you can dash into enemies with your shield for a lot of damage, it might be your biggest hope at this point...

Don't forget you can dash into enemies with your shield for a lot of damage, it might be your biggest hope at this point...
Don’t worry. I’ve been doing it. I get up to 57 damage with a crit, which is fairly often because I have to lucky accessories and one precise one.

Back
Top Bottom