Mobile No Demon Altars

mgmletsplay

Skeletron Prime
Ok, so I just got the mobile version after hearing it introduced hardmode (but even better, allowed health to go above 200. Yes, that was higher on my priority list:p). I made a new world and played on it with my sister, who is new to Terraria. We were having fun, until we fought the EoW, and I found out that there were no Demon Altars in the only Corruption chasm in the only Corruption in the world. I found two more lying around in the Corruption, but once I dug a path to access them, they disappeared (they were inside of a chest, or Shadow Orb, or Ebonstone, or something like that). I found only two more Altars; one in the Underground Jungle and another by Spawn, as always. I want to keep one for crafting, but I am pretty screwed once I enter hardmode, and all I can do is just make a new world and smash those. Just wanted to get my thoughts out, and see if anyone could make sense of it.

Ok, so I just got the mobile version after hearing it introduced hardmode (but even better, allowed health to go above 200. Yes, that was higher on my priority list:p). I made a new world and played on it with my sister, who is new to Terraria. We were having fun, until we fought the EoW, and I found out that there were no Demon Altars in the only Corruption chasm in the only Corruption in the world. I found two more lying around in the Corruption, but once I dug a path to access them, they disappeared (they were inside of a chest, or Shadow Orb, or Ebonstone, or something like that). I found only two more Altars; one in the Underground Jungle and another by Spawn, as always. I want to keep one for crafting, but I am pretty screwed once I enter hardmode, and all I can do is just make a new world and smash those. Just wanted to get my thoughts out, and see if anyone could make sense of it.
This may seem mean, but it is true and the best way to make sure you won't hate on your self later on.
ALWAYS AND I MEAN ALWAYS CHECK IF YOU CAN SEE AT LEAST 3 DEMON ALTERS EXPOSED!
I do agree though, these cases (especially yours) is annoying and makes you wonder if it is a bug or you just getting unlucky.
All I can say is keep looking!

I have this same problem too, and I had already set my world to hardmode when I noticed it. I have all the NPC's from normal mode and big three story house connecting to the hotel. So its obvious I cant just move it all over. :redspin:So what I decided to do was to just go into another world, beat the wall of flesh, and take the resources from there and move it over. Its a super pain in the :red: but its all I can do.

Back
Top Bottom