no eclipses, no pumpkin moon, no ocram armor, no cholorophyte, no drax in crafting table

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNerdiestNerd

Brain of Cthulhu
my mobile terraria is completely up to date, yet there is nothing to do after the mech bosses except ocram, which doesnt even drop anything i can use. the souls of blight apparently cant make anything.
no plantera bulb spawns, no lihzard temple, no golem, no pumpkin moon, and no eclipses. i have had to resort to maxing out my adamantite gear since i can't get any chlorophyte, not that there'd be anything with which to mine it, anyway. the drax and pickaxe axe wont show up in my crafting table.
any advice or tips? maybe im doing something wrong?
edit: we concluded that the reason might be because i downloaded terraria during the christmas event, causing me to download terraria from 1.1.

Last edited:
my mobile terraria is completely up to date, yet there is nothing to do after the mech bosses except ocram, which doesnt even drop anything i can use. the souls of blight apparently cant make anything.
no plantera bulb spawns, no lihzard temple, no golem, no pumpkin moon, and no eclipses. i have had to resort to maxing out my adamantite gear since i can't get any chlorophyte, not that there'd be anything with which to mine it, anyway. the drax and pickaxe axe wont show up in my crafting table.
any advice or tips? maybe im doing something wrong?
Did you create a new world?

yep, and it didnt work. ill try again once it is charged, as i did a few things on the app store and in the settings today.
Did you have all the materials that the wiki said? Did you COMPLETELY explore the jungle? (expecially around lava layer) Do you have cobalt and mythril along with adamantine? Did you wait a while after killing all mech bosses, THEN search for a plantera bulb?

Did you have all the materials that the wiki said? Did you COMPLETELY explore the jungle? (expecially around lava layer) Do you have cobalt and mythril along with adamantine? Did you wait a while after killing all mech bosses, THEN search for a plantera bulb?
yes, i did check. although it wouldnt matter if it did spawn, because im not equipped to deal with it, and i can't really mine chlorophyte. and im pretty sure it is a bad omen if you go 30 days without an eclipse...

also, @gmod , i tested it on another world using the destroyer, to see if it would drop hallowed bars. my materials (whether or not they were from the outdated world)
mythril (outdated world)
anvil (outdated world)
hellforge (new world)
rotten chunks (outdated world)
souls of night (outdated world)
iron (outdated world)
copper (outdated world)
mythril anvil (new world)
mechanical worm (new world)
i even checked to make sure the hallowed bars didnt drop on a floating island, but no dice.

I believe counsle armor still requires adamantine, mythril, and cobalt armors to make along with souls of blight. You might want to keep that in mind. As for the 30 days thing, eclipes are RNG based. RNG might just hate you. BTW: As a last resport, you can still rarely find draxes in shadow chests, definitely keep that in mind.
EDIT: since you are on ios, you can trade for hallowed bars with other players via multi-terraria.

I believe counsle armor still requires adamantine, mythril, and cobalt armors to make along with souls of blight. You might want to keep that in mind.
1. yeah, i had adamantite in my inventory when i got the souls.
As for the 30 days thing, eclipes are RNG based. RNG might just hate you.
2. good point... ill wait a little longer.
BTW: As a last resport, you can still rarely find draxes in shadow chests, definitely keep that in mind.
3. it has a 0.003% chance of being in a shadow chest. i dunno about you, but i dont want that many worlds. not that there is anything to mine with said drax anyway.

drax=pickaxe axe=mined chloropyte. You need all three ex: Cobalt boots, Mythril boots, and Adamatine boots for 1 of the counsle boots of your choosing. Make sure you have enough inventory space and the bars should drop EXACTLY where you where standing when the boss died. Dont stand above any traps/lava that can destroy the bars.

drax=pickaxe axe=mined chloropyte.
chlorophyte doesnt spawn.
You need all three ex: Cobalt boots, Mythril boots, and Adamatine boots for 1 of the counsle boots of your choosing.
still, the recipe should show up when i access at least one of the ingredients, no?
Make sure you have enough inventory space and the bars should drop EXACTLY where you where standing when the boss died. Dont stand above any traps/lava that can destroy the bars.
i can assure you i had enough inventory space, and the most that would've happened to it is a little mining trip to access it, which i already did. also, the sould dropped where i was, so the bars should do the same, shouldnt it?

chlorophyte doesnt spawn.

still, the recipe should show up when i access at least one of the ingredients, no?

i can assure you i had enough inventory space, and the most that would've happened to it is a little mining trip to access it, which i already did. also, the sould dropped where i was, so the bars should do the same, shouldnt it?
I believe so and you need ALL the materials to see the recipe (unlike pc)
I would try spelunker potions, but you probably did.
Ocram occasionaly drops armor (again RNG)

I believe so and you need ALL the materials to see the recipe (unlike pc)
I would try spelunker potions, but you probably did.
Ocram occasionaly drops armor (again RNG)
you have to have all of them at once? or do you mean you have to have crafted all of them at least once?

Yep, so if you want to craft any of the items, then you must have the cobalt, mythril and adamantite pieces in your inventory at the same time with the souls, then you can craft it ~;) now while we're on the subject of the console armours, can someone tell me how to get that secondary design of the spectral hood? In my opinion it looks much better than the one you can craft, and I MUST have it! I cannot leave my basic lazy man house each day knowing that mobs won't take me seriously because I have no style ~:cry: (mage for life until Codeglue decides to stop :redspin: around and make ranged viable again!)

alright, i managed to get all the greaves, and it gave me the recipe for hallowed greaves.
which leads me to believe i need all three drills for the drax.
but, y'know, i'd still appreciate it if the drax could do something my mithril drill couldnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom