tModLoader No Flare

Murf

Steampunker
No Flare
Current Version: 1.0.2
Compatible with Terraria 1.3.4.4​
Description
Hey everyone! I just finished working on my first mod, No Flare. No Flare is simple, lightweight, and aims to drastically improve the sanity of Terraria players by removing Flare Guns from chests and replacing them with a randomly selected rare Gold Chest item. Enjoy!

GitHub Repository
Download

• v1.0.2 - Merchant now sells Flare Gun and flares!
  • v1.0.1 - Fix bug where chests in Micro Biomes could rarely contain a Flare Gun.
  • v1.0.0 - Initial release

P.S. Please let me know through comment or GitHub Issue if you experience any bugs!

Last edited:
No Flare
Current Version: 1.0
Compatible with Terraria 1.3.4.4​
Description
Hey everyone! I just finished working on my first mod, No Flare. No Flare is simple, lightweight, and aims to drastically improve the sanity of Terraria players by removing Flare Guns from chests and replacing them with a randomly selected rare Gold Chest item. Enjoy!

GitHub Repository
Download

P.S. Please let me know through comment or GitHub Issue if you experience any bugs!
If you're going to remove them from chests, make the merchant sell them.

If you're going to remove them from chests, make the merchant sell them.
That's a great idea! My initial thought was that the players that would download this mod in order to remove flare guns from chests would already have/be sick of the Flare Gun, but I could definitely see that being a nice feature.

That's a great idea! My initial thought was that the players that would download this mod in order to remove flare guns from chests would already have/be sick of the Flare Gun, but I could definitely see that being a nice feature.
Changing the damage of the flare gun to 9 would make it somewhat useful for fighting off enemies considering it is still a weapon.

IT'S MY DREAM COME TRUE.
f17ff7c5ef2b35e22d4df1d255bdf97bacd5fce6feffa4a0aeafe1cff9e2e39f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom