PC No Jungle Temple.

Akxcvsr

Terrarian
I have been searching for an hour to find my temple and I can't find it. I usually find mine in pre-hardmode but, for some reason, I can't. Can you experts give any tips on how to find it? Even though I've done 4 or 5 full playthroughs, I've never had this happen. Please help!

I'd try exploring the patches of your jungle that haven't been revealed on your map. If it hasn't been discovered, there should still be areas of your jungle that haven't been explored yet.

If you are still having trouble after more searching, you can also upload your world file here and I can pinpoint where your Jungle Temple is with the file if you desire.

Explore, explore, explore. It is in there somewhere.
Also explore the borders of the jungle. The temple might be located on the border of the jungle/regular caves. Don't assume a particular dark area can't possibly house the temple. Go check that area out!

A small oddity about Jungle Temples is that a large quantity of water ponds usually spawn right above it. If you found a lot of water in a certain area, try looking below that section. ;)

Back
Top Bottom