Mobile No Marian Saucers are spawning

NocturnalXenon

Official Terrarian
So I've completed two Martian Madness events and none of the Martian Saucer minibosses are spawning. I've never had trouble with this on PC. I do have a sky base, could that be affecting spawns, or is this a bug?

So I've completed two Martian Madness events and none of the Martian Saucer minibosses are spawning. I've never had trouble with this on PC. I do have a sky base, could that be affecting spawns, or is this a bug?
You might be killing the martians too fast? What happens if, once you get to 50% on the event, you wait a bit and see if saucers will spawn. Leave the area that you're at (to let those existing martians despawn) and see if a saucer will spawn somewhere else. Maybe try not being so close to the sky and see if it makes a difference.

It can be vary random, event bosses in pirates and martian have a low spawn rate until midway through, if you have to many enemies alive then they don't have a chance to spawn due to the rates of low level enemies. If you get into a place whhere they can't spawn the bosses will.

Back
Top Bottom