No Meteorite spawn after breaking 5 Shadow Orbs

EstebanLB

Terrarian
I destroyed 3 Shadow Orbs in 3 different days, and got no Meteorite spawn on the next night. Then several days later, another Orb at 12:10 AM, no Meteorite spawn. I waited until 01:30 AM to break another one, again, no Meteorite spawn.
I'm uploading my world and my character for anyone who can help me or to just tell me that RNG doesn't like on this one

Edit: It's been 8 smashed orbs in different days and still no meteorite
World file:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8D-wtG_3UE6eGtUanh3aVhQajQ

Attachments

• Player.zip
    267.1 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
Create a small world and destroy in this world orbs untill some meteroites spawn
And then you can go into your own world :)

You should just listen to Grand paladin and wait :) I smashed like 5 before and had to wait like 6 ingame days one time i had to wait 1 and the other 6 so its kinda random??

This might sound really stupid, but make sure you haven't already got a deposit of Meteorite somewhere.

As Kazzymodus said, look around your world for one, including looking at the sky islands and the oceans. I remember waiting so long for a meteor, and it never came. I thought to myself "oh well, I'll go exploring then" and two of my sky islands had meteorite in them.

I'm having the exact same problem in terraria on xbox one, my nick its HelloMadness699, if someone can help i will aprecciate it, cause i dont want to start again, also im with a friend.

I'm having the exact same problem in terraria on xbox one, my nick its HelloMadness699, if someone can help i will aprecciate it, cause i dont want to start again, also im with a friend.
O nevermind, the 12 30 to 4 30 thing had work perectly

I destroyed 3 Shadow Orbs in 3 different days, and got no Meteorite spawn on the next night. Then several days later, another Orb at 12:10 AM, no Meteorite spawn. I waited until 01:30 AM to break another one, again, no Meteorite spawn.
I'm uploading my world and my character for anyone who can help me or to just tell me that RNG doesn't like on this one

Edit: It's been 8 smashed orbs in different days and still no meteorite
World file:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8D-wtG_3UE6eGtUanh3aVhQajQ
I have now popped 21 shadow orbs and still no meteorite this is getting ridiculous. i’m gonna check on my maxed out character and fly around my world to make sure i didn’t miss the message but if there is none i’m gonna be so pissed

I have now popped 21 shadow orbs and still no meteorite this is getting ridiculous. i’m gonna check on my maxed out character and fly around my world to make sure i didn’t miss the message but if there is none i’m gonna be so pissed
In 1.4 you have to beat the Eater of Worlds or Brain of Cthulhu first.

Back
Top Bottom