Mobile No mimics

Do you have mimics Ect in your mobile world

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Assuming you are in hard mode:

For mimics, flatten out a forest area just below the surface to get a dirt wall maybe 50 tiles or more in either directions. Fill in most voids below the surface you can. At this point, you can build an area in the middle with a water candle from a dungeon and drink a battle potion. Kill everything that comes at you. I have also found in mobile an elevated platform also helps spawns, 20-30 blocks above surface. In that case use 2 water candles (at surface and platform). Eventually, you can farm temple traps and wire an arena for events with this. Edit: mimics can spawn almost anywhere below zero altitude.

For paladins, hollow out a large room at least 70 x 70 in a dungeon, does not have to be completely enclosed, but it does need the dungeon background. Use battle potions and water candles, then set a safe area at the top middle with platforms with honey, bonfires and heart lanterns. Sit up there, then drop down, clear spawns and fly back up, wait a few seconds and fly down, rinse and repeat. Watch for the paladin harmer to fly at you. He can quickly kill you if you are not armored enough.

HTH GL

Last edited:
As the other guy assumed you were in hardmode, I'm going to not.
Assuming you're not in hardmode:

Step 1. Summon WoF
Step 2. Defeat Wall of Flesh
Step 3. ???
Step 4. Profit

I am in hardmode have defeaed most of the bosses and i dont think i can do the balien because my dungen is too small

Back
Top Bottom