Mobile No mobile server creator

JackBlack

Terrarian
Well I'm going to play with a couple of friends on a server and there is no proper way to create one so I watched a couple of videos and we did this VPN thing I'm not even sure I wasn't the one that created the world but when we did join, at first there were two of us and it was running pretty decently but when three people joined it like crazy on top of that there's no proper way to set up a mobile server which is kind of stupid to me so I put it simpler how do you make a mobile server for Terraria on mobile (1.4.0.5.2)

Last edited:
Well I'm going to play with a couple of friends on a server and there is no proper way to create one so I watched a couple of videos and we did this VPN thing I'm not even sure I wasn't the one that created the world but when we did join, at first there were two of us and it was running pretty decently but when three people joined it like crazy on top of that there's no proper way to set up a mobile server which is kind of stupid to me so I put it simpler how do you make a mobile server for Terraria on mobile (1.4.0.5.2)
Hi there @JackBlack welcome to the forums. :)

Since 1.3 was released on mobile in 2019, there has been the option to host a mobile multiplayer server. The server is hosted on a PC, and mobile players can connect to it.

Heres more info: Mobile - Terraria Mobile 1.3 Multiplayer Setup Guide

Back
Top Bottom