PC No more players needed!

Hello, if you guys haven't started yet, i'm down to join, i'm pretty much available all the time. my discord is : Hilling_Walsh#0984

Hello everyone! Not sure if this is the right place to make this thread, but here it is.
I'm looking for 1-3 dedicated and creative terrarians to make a world with. I'd like to do a long-term creative playthrough, where we focus just as much on building, as on progression. I'd like someone who's willing to keep playing post-endgame, meaning the playthrough won't end at Moonlord, but rather whenever we get bored of building and/or farming for drops.

Now, when I say building, I don't mean Khaios-level hyper-detailed super pretty builds, I'm much more interested in "fun" builds, if that makes sense. They don't have to look pretty. I personally love megabases, and over-the-top farms, armories, and display areas. Having them look good would just be a bonus. So if you're not confident in your building abilities, don't worry! The bar isn't very high, as long as you enjoy building, that's all that matters!

Ideally, I'd prefer playing with people within a nearby time zone, as I live in Europe. My time zone is GMT+1. This isn't a requirement though, I'm much more concerned about whether we're compatible as people, haha.
Speaking of which, it'd be nice to chat a bit before we start playing, so be sure you have a Discord! Also, for in-game purposes, it'd be preferable if you're comfortable speaking in a voice call. I'm a pretty awkward person myself, so don't worry if you are too, we'll figure it out, haha.

TL;DR: I'm looking for a long-term playthrough with someone dedicated and creative!
Yo, I’m down dude

Back
Top Bottom