PS4 No more PSN Trophies after Glitch

DiamondsHell

Terrarian
Hello, so after a long session of ferraris I met some guy who "helped" with the terraria trophies. He said there was a glitch where we can dupe things. So I did it several times and at the end he left with all the items. And I ended with a game where I cant get a trophy. Like I got the achievement for kill all slimes and have all npcs. But I didn't get a trophy. And the last time I got a trophies was 2 months ago. And I have a brother who plays the game on my ps4 to and for him its completely fine. He even got yesterday a trophies. So it has to do something with my game files or my psn profile. The thing is I delete terraria completely also the cache but saved it on a USB. But still I get the achievement in the game but not the trophies. I created a new psn account but it still doesn't work. Hope somebody helps me

Hello, so after a long session of ferraris I met some guy who "helped" with the terraria trophies. He said there was a glitch where we can dupe things. So I did it several times and at the end he left with all the items. And I ended with a game where I cant get a trophy. Like I got the achievement for kill all slimes and have all npcs. But I didn't get a trophy. And the last time I got a trophies was 2 months ago. And I have a brother who plays the game on my ps4 to and for him its completely fine. He even got yesterday a trophies. So it has to do something with my game files or my psn profile. The thing is I delete terraria completely also the cache but saved it on a USB. But still I get the achievement in the game but not the trophies. I created a new psn account but it still doesn't work. Hope somebody helps me
Also, some of the in game trophies aren’t on the PlayStation itself, like fishing etc, most of them are different achievements.

Back
Top Bottom