No more shadow orbs

I was wondering if it is possible to get meteorite after all shadow orbs have been broken. I broke orbs between 12 am and 4 am, as this makes a meteorite spawn right after. However i could only get 1 to spawn and after breaking it i couldn't get a chance for another to spawn. I needed meteorite for a meteorite staff. Overall i am woundering if it is possible to still obtain meteorite after the world is left without shadow orbs.

Yes it's possible it depends on the amount of meteorite is in your world a terraria world only allows 2-3 meteorite minibiomes in a world unless you destroy one meteorite biome completely then another one can spawn

If you still need or want to fight the Eater of Worlds for any reason after all your shadow orbs are broken, you can still fight it by crafting the Worm Food summoner. It requires 15 rotten chunk and 30 vile powder crafted at a demon altar. You can get vile powder from vile mushrooms at a bottle crafting station.

Also if you have no more orbs left you can get meteorite ore indefinitely so long as you get rid of at least one meteorite minibiome also meteorite ore is a good way to get good money because of how meteorite spawning works.

Yes it's possible it depends on the amount of meteorite is in your world a terraria world only allows 2-3 meteorite minibiomes in a world unless you destroy one meteorite biome completely then another one can spawn
Question, once you've broken all orbs and mined all metioritr in your world ( the two to three) can more spawn randomly or is that it?

Question, once you've broken all orbs and mined all metioritr in your world ( the two to three) can more spawn randomly or is that it?
That is the max amount of meteorite minibiomes that can spawn so if you were to get rid of all the meteorite in one minibiome then another can spawn

That is the max amount of meteorite minibiomes that can spawn so if you were to get rid of all the meteorite in one minibiome then another can spawn

Shadow orbs dont affect how many meteorite minibiomes can spawn it will always be 2-3 usually

The limit is 500 meteorite in the world. If you've broken at least one Shadow Orb / Crimson Heart and there's <500 meteorite in the world, there's a rare chance of an additional meteorite falling in your world each night.

I'd recommend you explore additional worlds instead. Create a new world and wait until night. Smash an Orb/Heart and wait a minute (meteors usually fall immediately after smashing but sometimes there's a delay). Quickly mine as much as you can and smash another. You can get 2-3 per night this way. As a bonus, the meteors won't damage a world you want to keep.

The limit is 500 meteorite in the world. If you've broken at least one Shadow Orb / Crimson Heart and there's <500 meteorite in the world, there's a rare chance of an additional meteorite falling in your world each night.

I'd recommend you explore additional worlds instead. Create a new world and wait until night. Smash an Orb/Heart and wait a minute (meteors usually fall immediately after smashing but sometimes there's a delay). Quickly mine as much as you can and smash another. You can get 2-3 per night this way. As a bonus, the meteors won't damage a world you want to keep.
Thank you this really helpes me out
As shadow orbs are limited and i can only get a certain amount each world

Back
Top Bottom