Mobile No mushrooms

LEE337

Terrarian
I have had problems with terraria mobile. No vile or vicious mushrooms will grow in any of my worlds.. this poses a great problem in game progress.. I’ve been stuck for months.. is this just me or has anyone else had this problem?

• No vicious or vile mushrooms grow in any of my worlds.. can not progress in the game and have been stuck at low level for months.

I have had problems with terraria mobile. No vile or vicious mushrooms will grow in any of my worlds.. this poses a great problem in game progress.. I’ve been stuck for months.. is this just me or has anyone else had this problem?
Hi there @LEE337, I’ve been able to find plenty of Vile Mushrooms in my world.

What are you stuck on? Perhaps we can help you get past that without the use of Vile or Viscious Mushrooms.

upload_2019-1-30_9-47-25.jpeg

Hi there @LEE337, I’ve been able to find plenty of Vile Mushrooms in my world.

What are you stuck on? Perhaps we can help you get past that without the use of Vile or Viscious Mushrooms.

View attachment 216275
Without vile or vicious mushrooms, how can I summon the destroyer or the brain of Cthulhu? I’ve beaten this game on console several times.. yet this mobile app.. stuck..

Without vile or vicious mushrooms, how can I summon the destroyer or the brain of Cthulhu? I’ve beaten this game on console several times.. yet this mobile app.. stuck..
You can summon the Eater of Worlds (or the Brain of Cthulhu) two ways:
  1. Break three Shadow Orbs (or Crimson Hearts)
  2. Use Worm Food (or Bloody Spine)
    • To craft this you need Vile Powder and Rotten Chunks (or Vertebrae)
    • You can craft Vile Powder from Vile Mushrooms
    • Or, and here’s how you can get around not having any Vile Mushrooms, you can buy Vile Powder from the Dryad during a blood moon.

Though there are other ways to progress. You could beat the wall, then bomb the hellstone. Or you could fish up a reaver shark in the ocean.

Back
Top Bottom