No navigation buttons on forums.

Attuned

Terrarian
I'm using google chrome on windows 10.
So I can click the navigation buttons on the forums page and they work.
Although there invisible, but if I open the web inspector Ctrl+Shift+I, the buttons are visible.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
here's a picture.
No Buttons On The Terraria Forums.png

Hmm, well on chrome for me on min laptop it shows it on top and bottom, but on my phone it’s only on the bottom, don’t know why that is happening though.

I'm using google chrome on windows 10.
So I can click the navigation buttons on the forums page and they work.
Although there invisible, but if I open the web inspector Ctrl+Shift+I, the buttons are visible.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
here's a picture.
View attachment 274286
What Chrome version are you on?

The buttons are on the top and bottom of the page, and there all invisible. I just took a screen shot of the top sorry.

And i'm using the latest version of chrome I think, It says.

Google Chrome is up to date
Version 83.0.4103.61 (Official Build) (64-bit)
And I have uBlock origin off for this page forums.terraria.org

The buttons are on the top and bottom of the page, and there all invisible. I just took a screen shot of the top sorry.

And i'm using the latest version of chrome I think, It says.

Google Chrome is up to date
Version 83.0.4103.61 (Official Build) (64-bit)
And I have uBlock origin off for this page forums.terraria.org

Using the same Chrome version and also tested with Ublock origin on and off and I don't see the same thing that you do on your end. Have you already tried clearing your cache and cookies then relaunching chrome? Does the same thing still happen?

Using the same Chrome version and also tested with Ublock origin on and off and I don't see the same thing that you do on your end. Have you already tried clearing your cache and cookies then relaunching chrome? Does the same thing still happen?
Yes no change. :(

Then it's something incredibly specific with your system environment. Could you let me know what Windows version you have? Also in the meantime you can try reinstalling chrome and then restarting your computer to see if it fixes it, but it may not.

To get me your Windows version press Windows+R and type "winver" without the quotes and press enter screenshot me that window.

Then it's something incredibly specific with your system environment. Could you let me know what Windows version you have? Also in the meantime you can try reinstalling chrome and then restarting your computer to see if it fixes it, but it may not.

To get me your Windows version press Windows+R and type "winver" without the quotes and press enter screenshot me that window.
Windows Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.836)
I haven't reinstalled chrome, and I really don't want to, for such a small problem
that only happens here, and I have restarted my computer.
thank you for your help, I think i'll just use some other browser for this site.

Back
Top Bottom