• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

**REPORTED** No RGB on my keyboard that journeys end provides

Airination

Spazmatism
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
No RGB on my keyboard that journeys end provides, I have a Corsair K55 RGB keyboard and I am not getting any RGB that journeys end provides. Cant find it in settings either. Thanks in advance.

W0lfy

Terrarian
Does the Keyboard have the Razer Chroma things. im not that advanced but i do believe this currently only works with Razer keyboards or those that have that feature

Airination

Spazmatism
I do not have Razer keyboard, but in the changelog of 1.4 was noted that corsair, logitech and razer got the RGB from journeys end

Leinfors

Quality Assurance
Staff member
Re-Logic
Corsair is intended to be supported, though I don't have details on which models are supported right now.

We are aware of some issues with this and are looking into it.

Top Bottom