• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. A new patch is in QA - expect some Gamepad love, the return of Red's Pick and more. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

PS4 No seedler drop

Arkrahm

Terrarian
Console Bug Priority
High
Hello, ReLogic. I would like to state, that I have killed plantera at least 50 times, in both normal and expert, yet have not yet obtained seedler. It's very annoying, as it's the final component I require to craft the Zenith. Please fix this.
Thank you

don't worry its just poo luck your not the only one i spent hours and hours farming enchanted swords for the blade staff and finally got one after 300 kills. it's a 1/35 chance and i got multiple nazars and a rod of discord which is rarer than the staff

opie

Terrarian
I have killed plantera over 100 times. The drop rate is 20%. I should've gotten at least five
That's not how it works. It's has a 1/7 chance to drop on a normal world. That means every time you kill Plantera, it's only a 1/7. If you kill plantera 3 times and don't get it, the chance does not go up to 3/7. You are just not having good luck is all.

albo44_PC

Skeletron
That's not how it works. It's has a 1/7 chance to drop on a normal world. That means every time you kill Plantera, it's only a 1/7. If you kill plantera 3 times and don't get it, the chance does not go up to 3/7. You are just not having good luck is all.
it's actually a 2/7 chance to drop on expert mode and beyond.

Etotheipi

Retinazer
The chance of not getting a 1/7 drop from 500 bags, which OP didn't, is (6/7)^500, which is about 1 in 3.3x10^34. That is definitely a bug. No one could possibly get that unlucky.

IAmPineApp

Terrarian
Hello, ReLogic. I would like to state, that I have killed plantera at least 50 times, in both normal and expert, yet have not yet obtained seedler. It's very annoying, as it's the final component I require to craft the Zenith. Please fix this.
Thank you
Same happened to me when 1.4 released, I got one from a friend but the they made a whole new character and world for it on normal

RadoXRetroZ

Official Terrarian
I got one from the first plantera I killed on Xbox one expert so you’re probably just getting unlucky, I forgot how good the seedier was!

Top Bottom