No Slab Wall in dungeon?

I have a dungeon on my SMP for terraria, and I have 2 dungeon wall types, but I have no slab wall. Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this, or if there is something I am missing? If it helps, I have a screenshot of my ma
2015-06-23_00002.jpg
p:

This happens quite often, and sadly, there's little you can do about it. I hate to tell you this, but unless you want to downloard a third-party program, you're going to have to make a new world. Yes, that includes beating WoF and Plantera over again. I'm sorry.

This can happen with any spawning structure. A world can spawn without a bee hive, without a pyramid, or without giant trees, it's just RNG being mean.

Dungeon enemies also have small chance to spawn at different walls. It's higher if you are lucky.
Sometimes behind the dungeon blocks a different wall is present.

Count yourself lucky. I'm a hard Ranger and all i got in my whole dungeon is BRICK WALLS. NO OTHER VARIANTS. ONLY SKELETON COMMANDO WITH THE STUPID ROCKET LAUNCHERS. I DONT EVEN USE THEM. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I wanted the sphectre staff, and I didn't get the wall type...
Count yourself lucky. I'm a hard Ranger and all i got in my whole dungeon is BRICK WALLS. NO OTHER VARIANTS. ONLY SKELETON COMMANDO WITH THE STUPID ROCKET LAUNCHERS. I DONT EVEN USE THEM. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

As of 1.4.4 you can craft all of the dungeon walls and then shimmer them into an unsafe version that enemies can spawn behind so you can craft the wall type you need (check wiki.gg for which enemies) and then place the walls wherever (can even create your own artificial dungeon) to get the desired enemy.

As of 1.4.4 you can craft all of the dungeon walls and then shimmer them into an unsafe version that enemies can spawn behind so you can craft the wall type you need (check wiki.gg for which enemies) and then place the walls wherever (can even create your own artificial dungeon) to get the desired enemy.
I tried that, and nothing happened.
I think I did something wrong

Back
Top Bottom