PC No Sound Effects and Auto-Balancing Sound Sliders

johnsonjl22

Terrarian
Today, I was bored so I decided to look up a mod that changed the normal soundtrack to Castlevania music, and I stumbled upon a Terraria forum (https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/castlevania-total-music-conversion.35557/) and decided to replace my original wavebank with it (whilst keeping the original somewhere else) and tried to open up the game with it. Once it's opened, I hear the first track, and hover over the Single Player option, and I don't hear anything. I check the Volume in the options and find out that the sound was set to 0. I changed it to 75, but nothing happened. I thought, "It might just need a little time to adjust." I then opened my world with my favorite character, and whadda ya know, no sound effects. Just the music. I check the volume again, and it's set to 0 again, and Ambient had the same problem now. I decided to download ANOTHER wavebank in hopes of it working properly, but it only made the problem worse. With this new one, the Sound problem didn't change, but Music CONSTANTLY reset to 0, even while I hold the slider at 75. Can somebody help me out? I get kind of crazy when there's no sound effects.

Edit: Tried this with both vanilla Terraria and TModLoader, and still same results, but probably irrelevant.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom