PC No Texture pack works with Destroyer and EoW

The texture pack I am using is actually a collection of other texture packs, the file has a considerable weight of 6.17 MB (if that makes any difference), I have already tested the texture packs that change the destroyer and EoW individually and they don't work even though they have just downloaded it, I re-installed Terraria and nothing, I checked if the names were correct, and they were correct, and I don't know how I can see if they have some kind of compatibility problem.

Can you upload the ones you are trying to use here for people to take a look at?

I have my theory.
Maybe if you use many texture packs, they will end not showing, or maybe theres more than a design for EOW of Destroyer so the game cant choose and just uses the original sprite.
Just a theory.

I have my theory.
Maybe if you use many texture packs, they will end not showing, or maybe theres more than a design for EOW of Destroyer so the game cant choose and just uses the original sprite.
Just a theory.
While we appreciate you're attempting to help, if you don't really know what's going on it's usually best to leave it rather than provide random guesses!

While we appreciate you're attempting to help, if you don't really know what's going on it's usually best to leave it rather than provide random guesses!
Sorry, i didnt mean to annoy or other thing, just a theory i had, sorry.

Attachments

• NPC_13.png
    NPC_13.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 48
  • NPC_14.png
    NPC_14.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 47
  • NPC_15.png
    NPC_15.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 49
  • NPC_134.png
    NPC_134.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 47
  • NPC_135.png
    NPC_135.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 48
  • NPC_136.png
    NPC_136.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 43
Can you upload the pack itself please, not the textures on their own. The file structure is important.

Back
Top Bottom