Resolved No truffle worms for me...

YinaniY

Skeletron Prime
In my underground glowing mushroom biome, I have more bunnies spawning that truffle worms. It was funny at first but now I am infuriated. I have been taking battle potions and that just spawns yes you guessed, more bunnies.

Anyone else have this problem, or know anything I can do to get truffle worms instead of bunnies ?

Thanks in advance :pirateindifferent:

In my underground glowing mushroom biome, I have more bunnies spawning that truffle worms. It was funny at first but now I am infuriated. I have been taking battle potions and that just spawns yes you guessed, more bunnies.

Anyone else have this problem, or know anything I can do to get truffle worms instead of bunnies ?

Bunnies spawning underground normally come from one of two things... either there's a bunny statue that is wired up from natural world gen and something is triggering the statue to spawn (like a pressure plate that the bunnies keep activating), or there is an NPC nearby. Do you have anyone living underground? Or perhaps the bound Wizard is nearby?

If critters like bunnies are spawning then other enemies most likely won't spawn. I'd say figure out where your bunnies are coming from, and once you have that taken care of, then enemies like the Truffle Worm will probably start spawning better for you.

I am going to check now and see. I know I found the Goblin bound in the biome, so that is probably what is wrong. I will also check for the bunny statue and remove it and see if that works.

I made a house to the biome also so could that be the problem ?

I am going to check now and see. I know I found the Goblin bound in the biome, so that is probably what is wrong. I will also check for the bunny statue and remove it and see if that works.

I made a house to the biome also so could that be the problem ?

If there's an NPC living in it then certainly.

If there's an NPC living in it then certainly.

I made a glowing mushroom biome so I could farm truffle worms, when I put that world into hardmode, I just built a house down there too so should I just get rid of the house ?

I made a glowing mushroom biome so I could farm truffle worms, when I put that world into hardmode, I just built a house down there too so should I just get rid of the house ?
If the house is only for your respawn then it's fine. As long as an NPC hasn't moved into it it's fine. :)

It was just a place for my teleported to be housed, but I think I might just take the furniture out and leave the chest.

Also would a water candle increase the spawn rate of the truffle worms ?

Make an underground mushroom biome in the jungle, build a box just a little out of the screen when you’re standing in the mushroom biome, and place a water candle in there. Go into the box and wait for about 2 minutes and leave, there could possibly be 1-5 truffle worms on one screen. It works for me, so it might work for you.

Back
Top Bottom