OOC No Turning Back...

Tibithia Σ

Plantera
While reading the following paragraph, I'd suggest listening to some epic-sounding music. Maybe something close to this:

The Pyrite Plateau...
An area well known for it's mineral wealth, and natural hostility.
Infamous for the constant struggle between the Corruption, Crimson, and Hallow.

But for the skilled, and the just plain lucky, it was full of opportunity.
With the high enemy count, tons of various ores, and many abandoned facilities off various groups, it's no wonder so many people live here to this day.

That's where you come in.
The town of Shadestone is starting an expedition to find the greatest treasures, and fight the most difficult challenges the plateau has to give.
Will you join in? Will you succeed, or will you fail?
It's up to you.

But that's just the surface level.
There's been something off about the plateau lately.
Townsfolk disappearing, mysterious soldiers showing up in the dark of night, even strange noises heard in some of the repurposed facilities.
It's clear something's going on.
But is it more important than personal glory?

The roleplay follows mostly Terraria rules (with options for Thorium, Calamity, and Mod of Redemption to be mixed in), and takes place after the recent defeat of the Mechanical Trio (i.e. Hardmode). You can throw in some other stuff, but it mostly follows the set rules.

Character Template is as follows:
Name:
Nickname:
Species:
Appearance (Optional):
Backstory (Optional):
Abilities:
Equipment:
Strengths:
Flaws (Required):
Extra:

Name: genshin
Nickname: gen
Species: avali
Appearance (Optional): image above
Backstory (Optional): none
Abilities: super fast, and really strong
Equipment: regular old armor with a sword
Strengths: being physical, really smart
Flaws (Required): not a people person so he is really shy
Extra: none

Besides the world evils, is there any main biome here, or is it just like any other terraria world where we just have every biome. Also, is there the Dungeon/Jungle Temple here or not?

Is there any other biomes here, like jungle, or is it just the world evils and that's it? And are the structures the Dungeon or Jungle Temple here?

Alright, that's fine for me then.

Also, since Changing said something about different systems, I assume he's trying to get another media into the RP that's not Terraria like seemingly always.
Or maybe he's talking about something like how in Smash, characters have their unique mechanics, like kirby doing the absorb with mouth, joker having the rebellion bar until he can unleash his persona, or cloud having that limit bar thing.

Name: Nicholas Fitch
Nickname: Nick
Species: Human
Appearance (Optional): A light skinned brown eyed man with black hair wearing a black worn out running shoes rocket boots combination, light blue jeans, a buttoned up red polo shirt, and a black jacket with a hood. He messily wears his jacket, usually resulting in one of the sides of the jacket to just be hanging from his arm. He also wears a face mask because yeah, real life stuff or something, and has a pair of inconspicious shades. He smells of cigarette smoke.
Backstory (Optional): "Fighting is a natural way of life. The strong live, and the weak dies. I don't get why you all vilify this. Aren't we all doing the same thing anyways, directly or not? We elbow past people so we can survive, and the losers get thrown out of the race all the time. It's no different. People say it's fair for people to struggle, that's it's the way of life, then suddenly when I come breathing down your neck, you say no to this violence, to 'respect life' or whatever? So lemme ask, what is the reason to respect life? Do you think you're respecting life right now?"
Abilities: Beatdown - He is capable of using pressure attacks, melee attacks that are ranged but do not count as ranged damage, and cause his attacks to two hit his targets. The way they work lorewise are pretty much focusing his spirit into physically attacking the target.
Round Two - Upon being dealt fatal damage, persists and restores all health and removes all non-permanent debuffs, once every fight. Gains more strength when this effect has triggered.
The Strongest - If afflicted with an effect that decreases speed, nullify its speed decrease and gain speed equivalent to what the effect would have decreased by, i.e. a 20% speed decrease debuff would instead increase his speed by 20%.
Equipment: Nuovo Fabric - Pretty much, with this, he can retain his appearance while gaining the stats of the armor he has. It's basically vanity armor for ya.
Old Titanium Armor - It's the melee Titanium Armor, when it used to give Shadowdodge. It's a downgrade to the Hallowed Armor, which in current versions has the shadow dodge buff as holy protection, but I want my old titanium back goddamn.
Volatile Cestus - It is much lighter than other similar weapons, and allows for swift and agile attacks. Occasionally it will channel the spirit of its owner, boosting the wearer's physical agility and its own destructive power. It can be upgraded with materials over time.
Old Reliable Rifle - The buttstock is built to be solid enough to crush most things to a pulp, and the bayonet is pretty handy as a sword. It has no ammo though.
Strengths: Is a powerful close quarters brawler, and is able to deflect bullets with his attacks, given the weapon he is using is strong enough to do so as well. Extremely fast in combat, and can use other melee weapons, but prefers unarmed based weapons. He is also apt to using kicks, combining his rocket boots into his kicks to make powerful impacts.
Flaws (Required): Does not used ranged weapons nor magic weapons (at least for the intended purpose of said weapon). Disagrees to most peaceful solutions to problems, rather would beat his enemies into submission due to his strong live, weak dies philosophy. He smokes.
Extra: I just wanted a brawler character lel.

Alright, that's fine for me then.

Also, since Changing said something about different systems, I assume he's trying to get another media into the RP that's not Terraria like seemingly always.
Or maybe he's talking about something like how in Smash, characters have their unique mechanics, like kirby doing the absorb with mouth, joker having the rebellion bar until he can unleash his persona, or cloud having that limit bar thing.

Name: Nicholas Fitch
Nickname: Nick
Species: Human
Appearance (Optional): A light skinned brown eyed man with black hair wearing a black worn out running shoes rocket boots combination, light blue jeans, a buttoned up red polo shirt, and a black jacket with a hood. He messily wears his jacket, usually resulting in one of the sides of the jacket to just be hanging from his arm. He also wears a face mask because yeah, real life stuff or something, and has a pair of inconspicious shades. He smells of cigarette smoke.
Backstory (Optional): "Fighting is a natural way of life. The strong live, and the weak dies. I don't get why you all vilify this. Aren't we all doing the same thing anyways, directly or not? We elbow past people so we can survive, and the losers get thrown out of the race all the time. It's no different. People say it's fair for people to struggle, that's it's the way of life, then suddenly when I come breathing down your neck, you say no to this violence, to 'respect life' or whatever? So lemme ask, what is the reason to respect life? Do you think you're respecting life right now?"
Abilities: Beatdown - He is capable of using pressure attacks, melee attacks that are ranged but do not count as ranged damage, and cause his attacks to two hit his targets. The way they work lorewise are pretty much focusing his spirit into physically attacking the target.
Round Two - Upon being dealt fatal damage, persists and restores all health and removes all non-permanent debuffs, once every fight. Gains more strength when this effect has triggered.
The Strongest - If afflicted with an effect that decreases speed, nullify its speed decrease and gain speed equivalent to what the effect would have decreased by, i.e. a 20% speed decrease debuff would instead increase his speed by 20%.
Equipment: Nuovo Fabric - Pretty much, with this, he can retain his appearance while gaining the stats of the armor he has. It's basically vanity armor for ya.
Old Titanium Armor - It's the melee Titanium Armor, when it used to give Shadowdodge. It's a downgrade to the Hallowed Armor, which in current versions has the shadow dodge buff as holy protection, but I want my old titanium back goddamn.
Volatile Cestus - It is much lighter than other similar weapons, and allows for swift and agile attacks. Occasionally it will channel the spirit of its owner, boosting the wearer's physical agility and its own destructive power. It can be upgraded with materials over time.
Old Reliable Rifle - The buttstock is built to be solid enough to crush most things to a pulp, and the bayonet is pretty handy as a sword. It has no ammo though.
Strengths: Is a powerful close quarters brawler, and is able to deflect bullets with his attacks, given the weapon he is using is strong enough to do so as well. Extremely fast in combat, and can use other melee weapons, but prefers unarmed based weapons. He is also apt to using kicks, combining his rocket boots into his kicks to make powerful impacts.
Flaws (Required): Does not used ranged weapons nor magic weapons (at least for the intended purpose of said weapon). Disagrees to most peaceful solutions to problems, rather would beat his enemies into submission due to his strong live, weak dies philosophy. He smokes.
Extra: I just wanted a brawler character lel.
And you know what? Accepted.

Back
Top Bottom