No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

Subterranian, might just want to add a section covering Livingwood tree design. I mean, how a lot of people turn the tree caves they find into housing, it is a pretty commonly used house design. It does take on a very different dynamic from most housing designs (as my build shows). I'm fine with you using parts of my tree as an example, if you want.

v3YwazL.png

I'd like to know ways to improve as this is the second home I've built.

First impression- it's nice, but a bit horizontal. Try putting some columns in there; living wood walls should do the trick if you have some. Gray brick walls should work in a pinch, though.

Actually, this has given me an idea for the next section of the guide- horizontal vs. vertical. I'll probably make it and put it out sometime in the next 24 hours.

First impression- it's nice, but a bit horizontal. Try putting some columns in there; living wood walls should do the trick if you have some. Gray brick walls should work in a pinch, though.

Actually, this has given me an idea for the next section of the guide- horizontal vs. vertical. I'll probably make it and put it out sometime in the next 24 hours.

So I should use living wood and gray brick instead of the current boreal walls?
I'll give it a try soon.

Bit late on the horizontal vs. vertical part aren't you? :p
It's been a good 72ish hours at this point.

Looks a bit better! Next, you can try splashing some other materials in there. If you're not sure how, look at what patterns some other people have made.

Back
Top Bottom