No Words Can Be Said...(video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I think a few words could be said. For example:

"Put random videos where they belong."

Also, "lack of content" is another phrase that comes to mind seeing this thread. Or also "profile status update."

So, in short, a lot of words could be said here.
I'm obviously new, therefore I wouldn't search the thread, "Put random videos where they belong" all because I just wanted to share something I came across on the internet with the Terraria community. My lack of, "profile status update" is because I don't have much time to invest into the community at the moment. I'm a busy person, as a busy person, I use something you my have learned in school called, "Time management," why in the world would I elaborate an expressive thread of an obese Korean laughing at his food? There isn't much to be said here unless you're arrogant and have a sour attitude when replying to the not-so-good threads. If you'd like to redirect me to the more popular thread that I may haven't of heard, maybe it's best to be polite about it. I wouldn't have gotten offended if you would have said something more along the lines of:
Oh, thanks for sharing this video, but there is a better thread where it could be:

"Put random videos where they belong."

Also, it would be more beneficial if you were to spend a tad more time on the thread and your profile updates.

You have time to assume a lot of things - one is that lack of time or newness are valid excuses for this thread to exist.

Ah, to be young again...

I'm obviously new, therefore I wouldn't search the thread, "Put random videos where they belong" all because I just wanted to share something I came across on the internet with the Terraria community. My lack of, "profile status update" is because I don't have much time to invest into the community at the moment. I'm a busy person, as a busy person, I use something you my have learned in school called, "Time management," why in the world would I elaborate an expressive thread of an obese Korean laughing at his food? There isn't much to be said here unless you're arrogant and have a sour attitude when replying to the not-so-good threads. If you'd like to redirect me to the more popular thread that I may haven't of heard, maybe it's best to be polite about it. I wouldn't have gotten offended if you would have said something more along the lines of:

Right, let the vivisection begin.

I'm obviously new, therefore I wouldn't search the thread, "Put random videos where they belong" all because I just wanted to share something I came across on the internet with the Terraria community.

Because being new excludes you from the forum rules? I suppose we can't ban spambots then either.

My lack of, "profile status update" is because I don't have much time to invest into the community at the moment. I'm a busy person, as a busy person, I use something you my have learned in school called, "Time management," why in the world would I elaborate an expressive thread of an obese Korean laughing at his food?

Putting that video in your status takes less time than making a thread for it. I suggest you ask your money back from that school.

If you're not prepared to elaborate on a thread (in fact simply posting an image or video is against the rules) then you have no reason to make it either. If a job is worth doing...

There isn't much to be said here unless you're arrogant and have a sour attitude when replying to the not-so-good threads.

Ad hominem.

Besides that, when we reply to the not-so-good threads we always base our reactions on underlying circumstances. We act like this because we don't like it when people don't bother to search. Would you have put this in the appropriate thread, there would be no problem at all.

If you'd like to redirect me to the more popular thread that I may haven't of heard, maybe it's best to be polite about it. I wouldn't have gotten offended if you would have said something more along the lines of:

Very ironic when you suggest that people should be polite when you just labeled someone arrogant.

Right, let the vivisection begin.

Because being new excludes you from the forum rules? I suppose we can't ban spambots then either.

Because comparing me to a spambot is relevant. There is a difference between a human error and a bot.

Putting that video in your status takes less time than making a thread for it. I suggest you ask your money back from that school.

If you're not prepared to elaborate on a thread (in fact simply posting an image or video is against the rules) then you have no reason to make it either. If a job is worth doing...

I have no friends or followers, nobody would see the content if I would have posted it to my status.

Besides that, when we reply to the not-so-good threads we always base our reactions on underlying circumstances. We act like this because we don't like it when people don't bother to search. Would you have put this in the appropriate thread, there would be no problem at all.
Oh I did search, I looked for about 5 minutes until I found the thread, "off-topic" in my case, this is off-topic so I believe this is the appropriate section of the forums. I don't see this video as media, if I would have, it would be in the other sub-forum. If I'm completely wrong, it's not a big deal. That's what forum moderators are for.

Very ironic when you suggest that people should be polite when you just labeled someone arrogant.
I agree that me calling him arrogant was jumping the gun; however, irony is not present in my opinion.

Last edited:
Because comparing me to a spambot is relevant. There is a difference between a human error and a bot.

That wasn't the point I was trying to make. The point was that everyone has to follow the rules, no matter if (or in fact, exactly when) you're new.

I have no friends or followers, nobody would see the content if I would have posted it to my status.

Status updates show up on the main page.

Oh I did search, I looked for about 5 minutes until I found the thread, "off-topic" in my case, this is off-topic so I believe this is the appropriate section of the forums. I don't see this video as media, if I would have, it would be in the other sub-forum. If I'm completely wrong, it's not a big deal. That's what forum moderators are for.

Thread != topic. You definitely posted this in the right topic. Not in the right thread. When I say search, I meant the function at the upper right corner of the site.

I agree that me calling him arrogant was jumping the gun; however, irony is not present in my opinion.

The irony was in the hypocrisy.

lack of time or newness are valid excuses for this thread to exist.
So, what's your excuse for ignoring the time-honored policy of Report and Move On? You've been around here forever and you just can't seem to do that without unnecessary snark. You really need to work on the Move On part.

It's been way too long since I studied logical fallacies in school to remember all the fancy names, but I'm pretty sure this is a good example one of them. Then you subsequently point out 'ad hominem' like you're some kind of expert. There was really no reason to go down this path of 'vivisection.'

The guy made a mistake, no need to tear into him like this. His mistake could have easily been rectified without this turmoil. When quoting the rules at someone, please remember the Prime Directive - post with respect and civility toward others.

The thread is now locked because it is indeed not an appropriate thread for this forum, now you know where things like this go, @Ghetto_Sloth. Sorry that you had to run afoul of some grumpy people, most of the community is much nicer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom