PS4 No Worms from Rocks

Foxd1e

Terrarian
Great update! As the title says I haven't seen a single worm from breaking rocks. The only ones I have gotten are off-screen spawns from Rain, and Cavern layer. Grasshoppers on the other hand appear to be working fine.

Two other things I noticed was the Dungeon door was unlocked, I was able to walk right through, without even initiating dialogue with the Old Man, and Wooden Platform stairs have a noticeable gap between them when you place them with the platform at the bottom instead of a block. PC never had that gap so I'm assuming console isn't either. I will edit post with a screenshot if requested.

Great update! As the title says I haven't seen a single worm from breaking rocks. The only ones I have gotten are off-screen spawns from Rain, and Cavern layer. Grasshoppers on the other hand appear to be working fine.

Two other things I noticed was the Dungeon door was unlocked, I was able to walk right through, without even initiating dialogue with the Old Man, and Wooden Platform stairs have a noticeable gap between them when you place them with the platform at the bottom instead of a block. PC never had that gap so I'm assuming console isn't either. I will edit post with a screenshot if requested.
Dungeon never had a locked door, only the Jungle Temple.

Screenshot would help a lot with comprehending the issue.

Hmm I could of swore Skeletron dropped a Dungeon key, but that could just be jumbled memory thank you for clarifying that, as for the screenshot I'm assuming you mean for the stairs? If so I'll take one of the PC version and the Console version and edit this post with them.

Edit: Images added, you can clearly see the gap I'm talking about in the console version, where the PC they connect together nicely.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 169
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Hmm I could of swore Skeletron dropped a Dungeon key, but that could just be jumbled memory thank you for clarifying that, as for the screenshot I'm assuming you mean for the stairs? If so I'll take one of the PC version and the Console version and edit this post with them.
Dungeon Guardian drops a key that summons a pet version of him.
That would be great. :)

Edit: Images added, you can clearly see the gap I'm talking about in the console version, where the PC they connect together nicely.
Awesome please file a report here http://support.505games.com/

Back
Top Bottom