Nobody likes me anymore {NEEDS HELP}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone tell me why after i was playing modded terraria & developing my mod or after my account suspension and why nobody likes me? this a problem for me i was inactive for days after i was played the game for a few days after i visit terraria forums again no alerts less views and no replies in my mod thread and even no notifications includes no likes whatsoever this a same problem conditions with other such as {youtube or even discord or any media as well like forums threads & posts} they have another problems in my YT Channel and anyone hate my channel like saying bad words & unsubscribe my channel i got lose lots of subs & likes they anyone hated them and even disliking it some other problems in my discord account got lost after someone deleting discord server by using some suspicious things like sayed: i'm so sorry {his/her friend} i will delete your discord server and then this thing WILL lose someone's accounts in discord with other reasons & warnings and anyone can solve this between problems for me
i was developing my mod without developers & coders & spriters here: tModLoader - Dementia Mod

"Anyone good luck for me you having a very nice days for my life"

This is not an appropriate topic for a thread.

If you have questions about your past suspension or other verbal warnings we have given you previously on these Forums, please send myself or any Forum staff member a PM to discuss it. Please do not create threads similar to this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom