Drawings & Paintings Noche's Artful Spot

luxidoptera

Terrarian
q0ll3Qq.png

hello, and welcome to noche's artful spot- my art thread! this is where i'll post art that i make, be it pixel art or otherwise! i have yet to attempt making sprites in the terraria style, but i may give it a shot soon. armor sets and whatnot, perhaps. anyway- considering threads have rules, here are some rules and other bits of information!

at the moment, requests are closed! (i need a little bit of time to settle first!)
d0zefY9.gif

my rules and guidelines for requests are as follows-
♦ please be polite when giving a request, and i would prefer if your post wasn't just the request and nothing else. kind of makes me feel like an art robot workin' with no encouragement, y'know.
♦ be polite in general, actually. no bulli.
♦ if you want to request a weapon or armor set from me, i'd love a general theme to follow and/or a color palette if you have one. i can also do pixels of specific characters, maybe not in the terraria style but in the style of that banner up there! of course, i can also do larger pieces in my usual non-pixel style.
♦ when my requests are closed, you can always still commission me! pm me for commission prices. (i haven't found anyone else listing their prices upfront and i am nervous so i'll keep it to pms for now.)
d0zefY9.gif

examples:

tvlkMSP.png
ohlF87Q.png
b9I30bV.png

(first one is my oc Sedna! note that to be merciful on people's screen sizes these are shrunken by 50%)

Last edited:
took a fair shake at some equipment- i'm calling this stuff Arcanium! inspired by the magical mineral of the same name in my OC universe Tales of Windsong. made an armor set (melee, probably), a broadsword, and a wand. i'm definitely not used to this style yet and you can probably tell lol

tvlkMSP.png

This is some pretty okay art! The only tips I have for you are to try some shading and to touch up on Sedna's hands, as they seem to be backwards.

Man, so many talented artists have been arriving to this forum lately.
Welcome, and cool stuff!

This is some pretty okay art! The only tips I have for you are to try some shading and to touch up on Sedna's hands, as they seem to be backwards.
i do use shading on occasion, like for commissions and whatnot, or when it suits the image better. i just prefer to use flat colors for simpler or quicker art because it's a little easier that way! there is no end to my impatience and laziness
that's actually part of why i'm more apt to shade pixel art because it's a little quicker and easier to do
and oof you might be right with the hands :dryadconfused: i thought they looked fine in the moment but now that you've pointed it out i can't unsee it

Back
Top Bottom