tModLoader Non-cheaty way to tidy up inventory?

Blaine

Skeletron
Well, I've hit a wall. Portable Storage (somewhat cheat-y, but integrated "properly" into the gameplay) is incompatible with the latest version of tmodloader, luiafk and Extensible Inventory (fantastic mods on the design and technical levels) are very clearly cheat-y, and JPAN's Bags of Holding, again an interesting option, maybe goes a bit too far. As you can see, I've been looking already; I hate to ask these sorts of questions, but maybe someone knows of a mod I'm unaware of.

Specifically, I'm playing Calamity. Even keeping desirable lore items, potions, and useables (Defiled and Death runes, Normality Relocator, etc.) in the main inventory to the absolute minimum and frequently swapping them out, post-ML I'm about to start filling up the second of my four rows of non-hotbar inventory space.

Just a "potion belt" (like the ammo and coin slots) sort of item would be perfect for me. Too much inventory is too cheat-y, say clearing mass quantities of enemies with Zerg Potions and getting to keep everything, but too much accessing the piggy bank etc. is a bit annoying.

I'm considering using Extensible Inventory and limiting myself strictly to two pages, and using that second page only for potions and a few lore items. That, or make my own mod. If anyone knows of any other options, though, I'd love to hear them.

Back
Top Bottom