Single Thread RP Non-Fictional Nightmares

WorMortar

Terrarian
(This RP is officially dead. Please make character submissions so I can resume the RP is 2022. I really enjoyed this RP and I'll make sure you do as well.)
NOTE: This RP is PG 13. Expect to see posts containing or speaking about gory stuff.
Wherever you were, you are now standing in front of a house. It's in the middle of the forest, and it seems to always be night. You walk in the house, which is empty. Little did you know your nightmares are about to come true....

Rules:

There are 2 teams in the RP: Nightmare and Survivor. Both teams cannot be too OP and must be balanced. The limit of characters is 5. DO NOT make your character too oversized. Or unstoppable. Magic is allowed but it cannot be too powerful, only dark magic or mild reality alters are allowed for monsters. Some nightmares are premade already, but you may create a nightmare yourself. Keep in mind that technology doesn’t work here.
Water based Nightmares now spawn in the Lake.
Character limit changed to 5.

Name:
Species: (aliens are not allowed)
Team: (nightmare or survivor)
Height: (optional)
Weight: (optional)
Abilities: (CANNOT BE TOO OP!)
Equipment: (Armor cannot be included and only small weapons can be carried. Survivor only.)
Hex Code:
Grunt #41A85F A zombie brute who has 4 arms and also has a ton of body mass.
Calypso #553982 a humanoid sea monster who has purple skin and tentacles as legs.
Talgon #000000 A demon like black bear who is highly aggressive and has mutated lumps across his body.
Death Angel #FFFFFF A demon in disguise as an angel and glows a bright white. (@someone that needs help)
Jalu #28324E A jungle blue tiger-like monster who is incredibly agile and can perform basic human features.
0DE30B6A-BEBE-4D7D-9898-AD99755B2BBC.jpeg

7E4DE79A-E0F8-4CA0-98CE-2199A255B239.jpeg

F4D89821-0DB6-41D5-A88B-FF5E52C690F1.jpeg
(Update: Only me and assigned mods can control what both sides can hear, see and what events are occuring.)
Good luck surviving the night, or should I say.....ETERNITY.....

Last edited:
oooOOOh I like this
a lot
Name: Glitchy (temporary name)
Species: (aliens are not allowed) Glitch (used to be a draconic animatronic, was and still is about the size of a kitten)
Team: (nightmare or survivor) Nightmare
Height: (optional) smol bean
Weight: (optional) either nothing or 20 pounds. There is no in between
Abilities: (CANNOT BE TOO OP!) Shadow travel (teleportation via shadows), illusion work (can make things appear to glitch out), flight
Equipment: (Armor cannot be included and only small weapons can be carried. Survivor only.) *cough*
Hex Code: #9365B8
ohohohohoh i like this.jpg

oooOOOh I like this
a lot
Species: (aliens are not allowed) Glitch (used to be a draconic animatronic, was and still is about the size of a kitten)
Abilities: (CANNOT BE TOO OP!) Shadow travel (teleportation via shadows), illusion work (can make things appear to glitch out), flight
Equipment: (Armor cannot be included and only small weapons can be carried. Survivor only.) *cough*
Sigh*

oooOOOh I like this
a lot
Accepted also @someone that needs help that needs help you can be Death Angel

CHARACTER TIME!
Name: Luke
Species: (aliens are not allowed) Human
Team: (nightmare or survivor) Survivor
Height: (optional) 5'6
Weight: (optional) 64 kg
Abilities: (CANNOT BE TOO OP!) A skilled swordsman that is able to use swords stealthily and carefully.
Equipment: (Armor cannot be included and only small weapons can be carried. Survivor only.) A Japanese katana and a combat knife.
Hex Code: #475577

Name: Stomach-Eater
Species: Fleshsterian
Team: Nightmare
Height: 6'2
Weight: 360 kg
Appearance:
Photo on 2-9-21 at 2.41 PM #2.jpg

Abilities: Tentacle tongue is sticky and sharp, used to devour the stomachs of prey. Can emit a high pitched sound which stuns prey within 5 meters.
Hex Code: #B8312F

i must question who in the world would make a vent leading to cave. like outside of nightmare lair, what is the purpose of such a vent. a cave doesn't need to be ventilated.

Alright I am gonna rule that out.....since you’re in a nightmare, you keep getting revived just like Afton from UCN

Back
Top Bottom